Dr. Spoofypuff's Magical RP Adventures!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVA: Live Quest

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EVA: Live Quest Empty EVA: Live Quest

Post by darksideoftheducktape Fri May 01, 2015 9:12 pm

For years games and internet have been a part of peoples lives. It has evolved from people having it as a simple activity to having it as a job or sport. The game industry has grown and so had the use of the internet. People have gotten to the point where they can now surf the internet on devices that simply go on the back of their neck. It allows them to link into the spine and nerve cortex that leads to the brain without actually penetrating the skin. Since then people who work virtually or play games have been able to use the Electronic Virtual Assistant or EVA (ay vah). This can give the user the ability to see, hear, taste and feel the world without ever leaving or moving from the comfort of their own home. Since the years of it coming out many games have become bigger than movies or shows. Now they have moved into main stream media and are held more in regards than sports once where. Most even have their own economy where players can buy sell or trade good for actual currencies.

The biggest game however is a MMO made by a huge company named Gecko. The game is called Live Quest Online and is set in a medieval setting with swords and magic. The biggest part is not only does it have a in game economy but it is the first and only game that evolves as it is played by the world. It shapes itself, making events and things happen so that it could never become dull for the players. It's other big key feature is after the player can and name entry it will create unique things for the player, one always be a key unique ability only that player may have. Players can mainly be whatever they want in this world as long as they put time and effort. Job roles are more dictated by players than anything as they can learn skills in many different ways. Focus on magic, carry a staff and you may be considered a mage. Though one person is never confined to pick just one thing. Players are allowed to attack others except in safe zones like towns as there needs to be some places where people can just gather and not worry about monsters and other people. Every player does have parameters than can be measured and enhanced since the creators didn't want people to be confined due to human limitations. A game where a player could be skilled and make themselves what they want, in a world that makes itself create a story for everyone without the human limitations on creativeness, minus some interference from Game masters (GM's) and events for holidays and system content it is to be something of a never-ending experience.

The game is also open to a lot of other things. Players are able to own property, stores and create items and everything of their own. This allows user created content and more interaction between the players. some people may become blacksmiths or guild master to hunt down hard to kill enemies to keep the riches, or sell them and use the money to pay rent in real life. It has been 10 years since the release and is become a worldwide sensation than everyone, knows or has played.

Key Game World Facts

1. Rupee's = Currency
2. Log out is through a menu that can be brought up by a wave (Like in SAO. Same with other menus)
3. Virus from the Main AI that can infect the hosts brain and more or less control them
4. Evolving ecosystem
5. Pk-ing a player you can obtain items that they haven't put in a bank or stored on property (including equipped items
6. Duels between players allow them to fight (no PK penalty) for predetermined loot from each other.

Current Season: Spring time. Spring Festival is coming up!
Current main goal of the game: fighting Vankirose the Knight of calamity - which is unknown location-wise or strength-wise
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

https://dkkf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

EVA: Live Quest Empty Re: EVA: Live Quest

Post by Sephroth503 Fri May 01, 2015 9:19 pm

A man sat down in a tavern called "The Nexus". He was looking over some bounty reports on some monsters and wondered what he may try and go after next. He had longer brown hair and his blue eyes read over the different reports. He scrolled through them with his blue eyes. He had another a window open in the air as he was looking through a few other things. He wore a leathered type armor rather than heavier metal while in town. Most People would call him a Multi role user as he never really seemed to favored one weapon class or magic skill over the other. He had no title over his information nor id he have a guild creat on him. For all purposes he was more of a shadow to other players, then again he liked it that way. He never looked for a guild nor did he really part y with anyone as he seemed to prefer to go solo. He was pretty experienced in the game and his parameters where not bad to boot, he just liked his own pace so he just stuck with it. He finished his beer and decided to that he wasn't quite done with what he was looking for. "May I have another order over here please?" he spoke up from his tabel as he kept scrolling over his list, hoping he could maybe find something to do.

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Sat May 02, 2015 11:22 pm

"Just a minute!" A man shouted from the other side of the bar as she held 2 liquor bottles in each hand and poured a series of shots. She then passed the shots along the bar into the waiting hands of her patrons. "Hey! Nimue! Can you get him for me while you're here?!" The man poured a beer with quick perfection and set it on the corner of the counter where a lively young girl picked it up in her small hands. "Sure thing!" She said happily with a bright white smile. She was a small young lady with long lavender hair that was soft and wavy and pulled back into an effortless ponytail. It was hard to tell what class she was in though since she was wearing common garb: tight dark leather pant with matching boots, white off shoulders chemise, and an elaborately detailed green corset to pull it all together into one seamless outfit. She much preferred pants over skirts, especially when she was helping out her friend.... And Nimue had lots of friends. Just like today, she would help them out in their professions just for some spare rupees and to kill some time in between adventures. Of course, she had her own main profession as well, but she was still saving up to make her own shop.

"Here you go, sir! Is there anything else I can get for you?" Nimue asked politely with a smile. She had been watching the quiet man for quite some time and found him a bit of a loner and a little odd. She wondered if he had any friends. Hopefully he did.... Otherwise she was bound and determined to make him one of hers.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Sat May 02, 2015 11:51 pm

"no, that'll be all thank you". H pushed rupees across the table without taking his eyes of the screens. Suddenly a few people came in talking loudly and laughing. They where talking about some sort of haul and the surprised looks on some peoples faces. They def where a rowdy bunch, all 4 of them. They came over to the table the man sat at. "Hey noob! You are at our table". They started laughing. "So why don't you scram before we make you wet yourself". The man just kept looking through the screen and paid them no attention. "If you don't move we are gonna drag you out town and gank the hell out of you". The main guy said to him. The man chuckled "yeah, how about you go away. Your bugging me". He said as he took a gulp of his drink

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Thu May 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Nimue took the rupees that were passed to her across the table and smiled. "Well, if you need anything--- just holler!" The young lady grabbed his empty mug from the table and retreated back to the bar. Leaning casually against the well-made structure, the short one tucked her hair behind one of her ears, revealing them to be pointed (indicating she was of elvish decent), and looked at the bartender. "So, will you be paying me anytime soon for that armor I made you, Oso?" Oso, the bartender, owed her for a serious armor awhile ago. He was a dear friend, so she did allow him to pay her in installments. She was hoping to get the rest of the money though now that the festival was approaching and more people were hovering around the towns, prepping and eagerly awaiting for the day to come! Besides, she needed the cash for some extra supplies for a few orders she had in for some costumes requested for the festival.

"Oh, yeeeaahh.... Um... Here ya go!" Oso said hesitantly as he pulled out his cash pouch and handed her the rest of the rupees he owed Nimue. The elven girl smiled and gave the big burly man a big kiss on the cheek. "If you need me to spot you again, let me know... Oh, and here's the rupees for the gentleman's beer." She placed them in his hand plus a couple of more. "And I'll try to stop by and help during the festival rush. Just message me to let me know if you're drowning!" The young lady giggled and gave the bartender a little wave.... She was about to head out and work on her craft some, but her small feet came to a stand still when 4 rowdy men came in and started to bother the man she had served just moments ago. Taking in a deep brave breath, Nimue walked over to the rowdy bunch and smile. "Hello, gentlemen! I see there's a bit of a problem here with this whole table mess. Why don't you come with me to the special VIP room we have for our most exclusive guests where you'll be thoroughly and personally served by myself." She let out a small flirtatious giggle and bit her lower lip just a smidge... as the loose sleeve of her white blouse fell from her shoulder, revealing more of her creamy white skin. Hopefully this would bait the bastards in just enough... until suddenly she turned a put her small hand on the mysterious man's table... "Unless you would prefer to go to the VIP room with me, handsome, and allow these gentlemen to take their familiar crusty table back," she said, giving him a little wink and offering him her hand to take.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Thu May 07, 2015 7:26 pm

The starnger left out a laugh. "No I think I have this table" he said as he tooks a swig again. The leader of the group swung his hand and hit the glass out of the strangers hand. The glass hit a wall and shattered then broke into multicolored dust as the data broke down. "I don't think these mutts want the VIP treatment from you, rather than me". He was smiling and his eyes where alight with a type of energy.. he was excited. He got up and looked at the group now mad. "How about me make this an actual fight, Dual challenge right now, outside this bar.. 4 versus 1. "WE are going to enjoy ganking you noob ass, then we are taking girly up on her little offer". The man said as the walked out of the building. They all where outside of the tavern and the crowd was already gathering and making a circle. The 4 guys where where staring directly at the stranger who stood there with a smile.

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Thu May 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Nimue cocked an eyebrow at the man and smirked. "Well, so be it... It'd probably be best you don't take the VIP treatment from me anyways." Crossing her arms over her chest, her unusual eyes focused their gaze on the 4 men. A disgusted look formed on her face as one said they would take her up on her offer. "Ugh! I only offered to keep the peace... Besides, if you were here enough to call this your table, then you should know the VIP room is the garbage shoot where you belong! .... dumbasses." She then pm'd the stranger that she wouldn't have put him in the garbage shoot... She was just going to help him find a quieter place to continue what he wanted to do. Scoffing as they marched outside, Nimue rolled her eyes as well, turned a firm heel, and headed out the back door to avoid the crowds. "Catch you later, Oso!" Nimue said with a wave and went on her way, heading toward the town's fast travel portal to go home.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Thu May 07, 2015 8:52 pm

People where going down the street to see the live duel. "did you hear!? That guy from the aldune server is gonna fight. You know! The PKKer!" the said as they rushed by. Suddenly the duel message for the server popped up on all players terminals as a small icon. The people started coming out of the shops, not often duels hit the towns.

The stranger saw the message icon pop up and took a glance at it and discarded it. The confirmation screens to set everything up started coming up on his side and the groups. "So lets make a fun wager". said the stranger. "How about pick of weapon from each player, half of the players rupee count... and a higher class item." The group looked at each other and agreed. Soon they where finished setting everything and the red tinted dome made out of hexagonal tiles came over the battle area blocking players from exiting or leaving the duel area. Then the timer for the dual to begin started at 1:30 min. The group of guys equipped their weapons and armor. 2 with swords, one with a dagger and one with a spear. Light armor on them minus the leader who wore heavy armor. The stranger equipped his items, A light metal armor came over his leather armor, he opted out of his helm. Then when it came to his weapon he chose a one handed sword. The armor was a basic silver with some ornate trim, sword being of the same look.

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Sun May 10, 2015 9:15 pm

Nimue deleted the message icon on her screen about the duel. She didn't really care to see it because she was fairly certain it would be posted later anyways to everyone's heart's content. Besides, she considered it best in case the strange man lost and the group decided to take her up on her lie of an offer.

Approaching the town's fast travel portal, she stepped through it, finding herself surrounded by a bright white light until everything became clear 10 seconds later. The mist of a waterfall kissed her skin in familiar greeting. Letting out a sigh, she stepped through the crowd waiting by the gate and through the enchanted waterfall, which parted every time a person walked through it. The city itself proved to be just as enchanting as the waterfall. The Gale was an elvish city built in the Twilight Forest. The buildings were built inside huge (the kind that made you feel like an ant) and ancient white trees connected with ornate stairways, pulley elevator systems, and bridges. There were many neighborhoods that topped the huge trees in pod-like tree-house groupings. It was a beautiful city and also one that held many memories for Nimue. She lived in a fairly new housing district by the market area, where younger yet tall trees were created and held one large, customize-able tree house in it while bazaar and market tent were set up below for more trade.

Making it to her home after a decent walk, Nimue kicked off her boots and let out a sigh. She had some orders she needed to finish up on before the night's end in order to make enough rupees for the adventure she had been planning...
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Sun May 10, 2015 10:16 pm

The countdown inched closer and closer. All the contenders readied for the battle, and as soon as the timer hit zero the buzzer sounded. 3 of the cronies from the group leaped forward towards the stranger. He smirked again and slowly teetered forward and once he hit a certain angle, he dashed forward with his sword tip dragging the ground. The man with the spear thrust it towards the man, the other two moving to the sides. The man moved slightly down and to the right, letting the spear pass by his cheek and hitting his left shoulder piece. Once he hit the half way mark and his left foot landed he pushed hard to the right. He slashed upwards toward the man on the right hitting his parry hard. While the other two started to figure what was happening, the stranger landed on his right foot and immediately slashed back down cleaving the player in two from his shoulder. As his sword hit the ground the player shimmered and made a "static" movement then brake into digital pieces.

The two players stood their stunned at how fast it all transpired, the leader stood and watched from the back. The stranger poised himself for the next attack, knowing they where not going to fall for the same trick. The started towards him for the next wave of attacks. The next swordsman swung and the stranger started blocking the attacks, while the spearman tried to skewer the man. He was trying to dodge both as he looked for an opening. Soon the swordsman tried to do a downward slash and the spear wielder was drawing for another stab. The stranger took a swing and got the swordsman left arm, cleaving it. As he brought it down he caught the spear and pushed it to the ground with the same swing. Once they impacted he pushed off of the ground and slammed his knee into the spear wielders face . He skipped across the ground as the other held his arm. He walked over to the disarmed played and plunged his sword into his chest.. soon he also shimmer and broke into data. The last guy was getting back up covering his face and a dagger materialized in his hand and he started running at the stranger letting out a yell. The man poised his sword and let his left foot drift back slowly. Soon the man tried to plunge his dagger as the stranger pushed forward with a big step and one slash. The sound of the dagger hitting the ground was followed by it's user hitting his knees then breaking down. He straightened himself, looking at the leader of the group he just dispatched less than a minute into the duel.

The leader steadied his blade, hand slightly trembling. "you know... if you would have just listened and left me to my drink, then your pockets would still have some weight to them". The stranger said with that same smirk. This ticked off the leader as he decided to start at the man. Their blades struck again and again as they both looked for an opening. The both hit hard and took them both slightly off balance. The leader thrusted an open hand out and shot a fireball which hit the stranger in the side causing him to fly.The leader huffing laughed at the stranger and started walking towards him. The stranger laid motionless and slowly started moving, once on his knees he used his sword to help himself up. He got to his feet and staggered for a moment while holding his side. "Guess I got a little careless. Though this was going to be that easy". The leader put his hand out forward again and started to channel the energy again. The stranger set his sword to the ready again. "this time, I'll show you how to use spells". The leader let out a roaring fireball at the stranger, flames licking off of it as it flew. The man drew back and stabbed straight towards the fireball. Once the tip struck it and stopped dead. The leader looked stunned as he was expecting something differently. "see, if you know spells and the power, you can cancel..or.. counter it and use it yourself". Slowly the origin of what stopped the fireball presented itself. On the tip of the strangers sword a wind spell started circling outward. Soon the giant fireball started to join in the spiral. The stranger moved his sword so it was pointing towards the sky and the flames circled him. He started running towards the leader as his sword steadied to his side like his beginning attack. The flames roared and he stopped dead in front of the stunned leader. He slashed upward just short of him but the flames tunneled up, engulfing the leader as he screamed. Once the flames dispersed the man was gone, all in under 3 minutes.

The crowd roared as the battle they just saw was something people had been talking about since the man started to be heard about. He looked over his winnings of Rupees and items. He had to admit it wasn't a bad haul from a quick fight, more than he thought for sure. He let his equipment flash off and started walking away from the fight. He thought to himself it might be a good time to get a new sword made or consultation since his looked a little out of shape from the spell counter. He put out an anonymous query for a weapon check and closed his window. Hopefully someone would answer soon, he had some plans in order after all. The message went out for the duel to all players on the server and posted on the duel information panel. -Regulation Duel: 4 vs 1 :: Custom loot ruling :: Match time 2:43 :: Winner: Odissius- -Start replay video-

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Sun May 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Nimue had changed out of her town gear into some comfy, colorful gypsy clothes she had made not long ago. Despite their rather impoverished look when compared to her other creations, she considered these clothes her greatest other than her armor. Snatching a star fruit from her inventory, she took a bite and started to check and see if there were any new messages for people looking for work to be done. Of course, by now the message boards and notifications were blowing up about the short pvp fight that had just happened. It did not interest Nimue though, finding the cause of all of it ridiculous. Manly pride and a table... so immature. She, on the other hand, just would have baited and lured the men into a room and locked them in until they cooled down as she did many of Oso's rowdy regulars that were out looking for a fight for no reason.

As she continued to search around for new job opportunities, Nimue noticed an unanswered inquiry about the location of a good blacksmith... It must have gotten lost within the buzz about the pvp fight. "Unfortunately, I specialize in clothing and armory, but I would recommend The Starlight Smithy owned by Lord Esgardaer and his wife.They make incredible pieces that might suit your taste," she typed and sent in reply to the anonymous inquiry. Hopefully, that would help the person out. In the meantime, she found that one of her teen regulars was asking for a rush on her gown for the festival. Letting out a sigh, Nimue smirked and cracked her knuckles. It was time to get down to business!
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Thu May 21, 2015 5:23 pm

Odissius read the message he recieved. "Starlight Smithy, never heard of em". He closed the message and looked into the sky, the sun going down and creating streaks of orange and violet in the sky. "Silly how so many people think peace is they way out.." He tossed a bag and caught it, making a clinking noise "but sure does pay well". He got up from the tree he was sitting at and dusted his regular gettup. He started walking around the town, looking at the festival decorations and gave a slight disgusted sigh. "3 days.. great". He kept walking looking for the shop. He came up to a shop and noticed the sign, he looked and took a moment, then knocked on the door

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Thu May 21, 2015 10:17 pm

"Esgard!! Get the bloody door!!" The voice of an old woman yelled over the loud clanging of metal hitting metal. "All right!!! All right!!" An older male exclaimed as he made his way to the door and opened it with a rough jerk of the handle. Esgard's stubborn grey eyes looked up at Odissius as a firm frown formed beneath his unkempt long grey beard. There was silence for a brief moment as he analyzed the young man before him. ".........No soliciting!!!" He suddenly yelled in his raspy old man voice before slamming the door directly in Odissius' face. Nimue failed to mention he was a crotchety old dwarf with an equally sassy old dwarf wife, who went by the name of Driselda... or Elda as Esgard liked to call her and poke fun at her rather increased age. "Esgard!! You run a smithy, you senile old man!! Clean your falsies and get your butt ready to work!" Elda shouted as she dropped her tools and stomped back over to the door. She jerked it open and beckoned Odissius in. "Come on! Come on! We don't have all day." She lead him to a rather short, shaky looking table that looked more like it was meant for children that adults. Taking a seat, Elda pulled out some parchment and a quill... And upon seeing Odissius had not sat yet, she pointed at the chair and gave him a look that if he didn't sit down quick she might yell again. "State your business."

It wasn't much long after that Esgard joined them at the table. He flashed Odissius a cheeky looking grin with his "falsies" in... aka a set of silver teeth encrusted with tiny diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. It was like a disco party in his mouth.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Fri May 22, 2015 1:54 am

"I got word you guys might be a good smithy. Got a reply from the forums telling me about this place. Never heard of this place but... i need something good". He opened his menu and hit a few buttons. His sword appeared in his hand. The sword he used in battle was chipped, slightly charred, cracked in places and was very slightly warped. "This blade wasn't really meant for elemental combat. Sadly I had to counter a spell lowering the durability. The counter spelled itself... well you see. I need something.. same or this one reforged." He opened his menu again and looked over it. He thought for a moment and picked a few items. The started materializing on the table. "Got some materials from a few hunts. Nothing big but some higher quality ore, few monster drops and a nice item from a recent endeavor.. A Galcimite ore. Only got one sadly". He started closing his menus and shifted his weight a little to seem a bit more relaxed. "The Rupee count isn't too much of an issue, if you where recommended by someone then I am hoping this will be the start of further business... and they way I like to work, a chance to work with some rare materials if I get em". He said with a smile towards the older couple

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Fri May 22, 2015 11:46 pm

"You haven't heard of us because this old fool refuses to properly advertise. Somehow he believes in the word of mouth being the best way... and if it was we wouldn't be munching on 'tatoes all the bloody freakin' time!" Elda said with a grumpy look on her face as her husband took hold of the sword Odissius manifested and started to inspect it. Little grumps and incoherent murmurs escaped his old lips as he ran his thumb along the blade. He then held it flat to inspect the bowing. Once he seemed satisfied with his initial inspection, Esgard looked at the materials on the table and only took the galcimite ore. "Give him a card," he grunted at his wife before he walked away. Elda rolled her eyes at the old man and looked back at Odissius. "We have most of the materials we need here for the blade," she explained as she pulled out a card and slide it across the table to Odissius. "She gathers our materials when she's out about... More than likely you probably received your suggestion of us from her..." On the card it was advertising 10% off your first piece of clothing or armory by Nimue Hacklebell. It was a bright and cheery card... Look almost like a 5 year old could have made it... And if it could have farted glitter it probably would have. In fact, there was a little raised button on the card, which Elda pressed. A little fart sound came forth followed by a tiny explosion of glitter. "Silly child..." Elda muttered with a roll of her eyes. She failed to mention that Nimue first made those card when she first joined the game. "She's in The Gale if you're interested. It'll be a good while before he's finished with your sword. I'll contact you once it's complete and give you your final price then." She pulled up her screen and sent a request to become one of his favorite trade spots. "It'll put you down on our customer list, so we can easily look you up and contact you," she explained. "We're old as hell like that."
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Sat May 23, 2015 11:55 pm

"interesting I guess" He said as he looked over the card. He looked back the old lady with the notification blinking. "I'll add your trade spot for now, since I like results". He turned and started walking out "oh and if it's good, I won't tell anyone. Gotta keep the good stuff secret!". Odissius, started walking through the town taking in sites here and there. Just trying to pass his time. -pfff... guess I am that bored. Might as well as fully upgrade if possible- He found himself outside of the shop in The Gale. "I should learn how to do this crap" he said as he knocked on the door

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Sun May 24, 2015 1:01 am

"Pfffttt.... Well, that won't help business... nor your price," Elda muttered under her breath as she rolled her eyes and went back to work.

Later on...

"Coming!" Hearing a knock on the door, Nimue hopped up from her chair that was surrounded with piles and piles of long colorfully dyed fabric pieces. They were spread about like rainbow snakes, and one playful piece decided to pull a trick and trip the short half-elf up, causing her to fall to the floor with a loud thud. "Uggghhh! Owww!!!" She crawled on the floor the rest of the way too the door and opened it up. "Oh," was the only word that escaped her lips as she groggly looked up at Odissius' face. "Well, I guess, you survived your fight, eh?" She smirked a little and pulled herself up, brushing off her knees. "Well, you might as well come in. What brings you here?" She asked casually as she opened the door more for him to come into her home/shop that was quite the colorful mess.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Sun May 24, 2015 1:14 am

"oh the odds" he said as he slowly started walking in, looking at the mess. "got a recommendation actually" he held up the card towards her face... and pressed the button. a fart noise and glitter cloud puffed at her. "little over board, Thing literally farts glitter" He turned toward her and shifted some weight. "Now if we could ommit that in crafted armor, I may have a proposition"

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Sun May 24, 2015 11:43 pm

Nimue frowned a little at Odissius' casual remark about how the odds put them in one another's paths again. "Pfftt.... I'll say... Not like I was planning on coming across you again anyways," she huffed as pushed her hair back and crossed her arms somewhat defensively over her chest. As Odissius came into her home and walked towards her, she lifted a curious brow when he stated he had a recommendation. She was exactly prepared for a face full of glitter though. Sneezing, sending out another puff of glitter, Nimue tried to wipe the stuff from her face. And it was also in that very moment she vowed revenge against that man... whatever his name was.

Getting a clean, damp cloth, Nimue wiped her face and clothes clean. Odissius claimed he had a proposition. In some regard, she didn't want to hear it. But then again, if he needed crafting because he lacked the skill... it might set and excellent opportunity for her. "What proposition did you have in mind exactly? I do have other order lined up for the festival..."
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Mon May 25, 2015 2:25 am

"well, during that fight their leader got a good shot in since I was being careless. Hit my armors durability pretty good. I want to go out on some hunts but I don't want some basic armor while doing so". He looked at her "Got your recommendation... from your recommendation". he said with a smile. I figure if they come with a one, they make me a good weapon then them doing the same, must also mean the same. I can cover the cost, some materials too. If it is good then I will go ahead and make sure my business comes back". He took a few steps and out stretched his hand. Though if I don't like it I wont pay. A monster hunter and PKKer needs to make sure he is top notch, as well as his equips"

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Tue May 26, 2015 12:02 am

"Why am I not surprised you were being cocky while playing with a bunch of men?" Nimue quipped sarcastically as she walked over to her desk and pulled out a sketch pad and a pencil. She listened to his request and nodded her head though she did not immediately take his hand in agreement. "I'll agree, but, first, I'll need you to approve of the design first before I go any further. As for the materials, I have most of what I need because... as you can see... I am a bit of a hoarder of materials, but that comes with being a small business owner, I suppose. Umm... So what materials, I use in your armor will be added into final price. I also need to know what enchantments and runes you want in it, if any, because those will be an additional fee. Otherwise, I can make the slots at no additional cost." She took hold of his hand and waited for him to shake. "Still interested? Because we'll have some work to do before you can go back to playing with more boys..." She winked.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Tue May 26, 2015 12:22 am

"I wasn't playing wit them" he said with a smirk. "in fact they are the ones paying for this armor, fools ran with too much Rupees on them and decided to get a bounty on them was all". He gripped her hand, not hard, but enough to show he was interested. "Here is my catch, no runes, slots or enchantments. Medium weight, with as little movement constrictions as possible. The deign doesn't matter as long as it's not the same as that card.. I want your creation, not mine. That's how you know you found a good armorsmith". He smirked and shook

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Tue May 26, 2015 1:34 am

"All right," Nimue shook Odissius' hand and smirked. "Well, I'm confident you'll like what you get. And I promise it won't explode too much glitter. Give me a few hours, and I'll have something whipped up for you. Armor is easy compared to the the requests these teens have these days for their festival clothing..." She laughed and walked over a latch on the ground and pulled up on the hand, revealing a room below. "You can come down and watch me work if you like... Or you can come back later. I guarantee I'll be done before Esgar and Elda... They take awhile, but it's worth it in the end." She smiled and headed down the stairs to her other workshop where there were organized shelves full of materials needed to make proper armor as well as all the stations, tools, and a fire pit that she needed for the process.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Wed May 27, 2015 1:18 am

He watched her walk down -I could go hunt... but the best gear is being repaired, though I hit a good stash with those scrubs-. He sighed and continued down the steps into the new room. "will go ahead and stay, might check into a few things". He sat down and started opening menus, forums, bounties, small guides for hunts, equipment lists and notes. He also pulled up the video for the recent duel and ran the playback on a loop. Clearly his downtime wasn't quite that, but rather time for him to research.

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 10:55 pm

"Okay. Suit yourself," Nimue replied with a small shrug as she walked over to her fire pit. She looked down into it and grinned a little at the sight of a small flame sleeping soundly. "Time to wake up, Pyro." She placed a few pieces of coal and some logs of wood to coax the small fire demon awake by feeding him his favorite snacks. "We have another job to doooo, and I have lots of snacks for you," she added as she placed delicious mahogany by the now awakening flame that was starting to grow as he began to snack. "So what's the order today?" Pyro asked in a grumpy tone with his mouth full of wood and small flame hand full of coals. "Armor. Medium weight. Strong for close combat, particularly pkking. Max movement. No runes, enchantments, or slots. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Nimue looked down at the flame demon with a smirk. They had formed a contract some time ago, and he was one of her oldest and closest companions in the game. "Got it."

What seemed like hours later, Nimue was finally finished with Odissius' armor. Wiping the sweat from her brow, she walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "It's all finished if you want to see and feel it out." She stepped back and pointed at the masterpiece she had created. It was a full set of armor in a dark midnight blue with silver and gold details carved along the edges of the various pieces that made the armor. She also did a little research and etched his gamer insignia on the right arm of his armor in silver. "It's a hybrid metal of Pyro's and my creation. It's stronger than your last set as you will see, and it is slightly lighter. I polished it pretty well too, so there should be far less friction when you move in combat. Oh, and here's your helmet." Nimue picked up the dark helmet that minimal in its details save for the subtle black etch-work she did over left eye area. She had carved the tree of life starting at the bottom and had the branched swirling and wrapping over and around the other side of the helmet. It was subtle, but it certainly made an interesting impact. "Well... What do you think?" She asked expectantly.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum