Dr. Spoofypuff's Magical RP Adventures!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503] Empty Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:28 am

What if the world we knew wasn't the only one. A world next to ours that held everything that was "of legend" Where the myths we read of in books and the monsters we check under our beds existed. Because that's how it was... 1000 years ago. Under a lunar eclipse on that fateful day those two worlds merged. The ensuing calamity Shifted and destroyed lands, Demons, angels and monsters invaded. magic erupted, however many, many lives where lost. For over a year the world we knew was gone and nothing but chaos erupted across everywhere...... or the next 100 years things began to settle to a point. A point where the new races and humans warred over the new lands. Bloodshed and ruin swept for 300 more years. Causing nothing but loss. After so many lost, so much change an allegiance was made. The war was called the "Blood of the new beginning". The allegiance would help the human race, among the other to rebuild this new world and make it a home. They started rebuilding towns and cities. The 4 continents began to become civilized and a new age started.....

Cities kept a somewhat modern look on all the continents but one. Science was set back but soon began to meld with the now presence of magical energies. Humans who began to be born with magic coursing through their bodies called "awoken" began to populate. Now science began to go more towards regaining what we lost. Electricity and other household things began to be powered by magic crystals. Personal transportation and city focuses began to be replaced by more medieval mean as cars where no longer where able to be made. Taverns and such began to flourish again. Weapons, military and law enforcement also followed suit as armor and weapons where set back. Guns are a rare and extremely expensive commodity as manufacturing them is not something easy anymore.....

However over the next 600 years the 4 continents would become restless again. They stir in their lands, one another wanting power again. They search for tomes of lost power. Books written from our the other world and our past world to help them try and conquer and the pay for them higher by the minute. Galvian is the northeastern island is housed to some of the harsher lands but have the best out put of good and food. Fazrean is a more military based and make weapons and other manufactured goods for other countries from the northwest. Erza, the land to the south is more business than anything. They flourish but building and offices closer to the ones we have now and are known to be richer. The western end focuses more on sea faring and fishing. The Island continent of Ayla'ien lays to the west of erza and is mostly unknown....

Our story takes place in Erza. In the town called Halvo. Being a big business city it is always busy. In a office tower there is a meeting being held by people in suits. The sit at a table while a man walks the room talking. A silver briefcase sits on the table. outside of the window and across the way is a man in an empty room. With dark brown hair and emerald green eyes, dresses in black cargo pants and a plain black t shirt. He lairs there with a sniper in hand, focused on the man walking around. He is unflinching and completely focused on this task... waiting -
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

https://dkkf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503] Empty Re: Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:28 am

“I highly suggest you don’t fuck this up. Otherwise, I ensure that you will not be able to sleep a wink! Hehe,” an ominous yet eerily child-like voice sounded though the mysterious man’s earpiece, making her presence seeming almost too close for comfort. The owner of this peculiar voice, thankfully, was a great distance away, so the man could focus on his objective without her attempting toy with the people below making them into her own personal tortured puppets. In her defense, she just couldn’t help it though! It was so much fun!! So while she waited eagerly to hear the good news of a rather important man having his brain become an abstract art piece on an office building wall, this lovely abomination of half-fairy and half-vampire was skipping around the town, taking a mini tour of Halvo. It was a gorgeous city in her wide eyes that simply needed to burn, so she could dance and twirl under the falling ashes like a child enjoying Christmas snow. She always had peculiar tastes--- this incredibly young sprite-looking person, this child named Neveri. Neveri was a small, grotesque creature for her kind… if there was a kind like her at all. She was incredibly short, looking and built like a child despite her age. And her skin, though tough, looked as thin as paper and revealed the hollowness of her cheeks and sunken eyes. Speaking of her eyes, they were haunting to gaze at: one being red with constant blood lust, while the other sparkled in its lavender color from the fairy blood coursing through her veins. It has also been murmured throughout the Cult of Empusa (that she was a faithful and extremely dedicated member of) that the cause of her birth is what caused her brain and palette to be so exceedingly irregular… “Hehe! You know, Mr. Jenkins, I believe this is going to be a lovely day!” Oh yes… and let us not forget her best friend, Mr. Jenkins… the shrunken head.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503] Empty Re: Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:29 am

Shumino keeps keeps his eye on the target, unflinching as the voice comes over his earpiece. "I wouldn't have to worry, If Alexi didn't feel like I needed someone to look over my actions" He kept in the back of his mind what could possibly be so important this time that he needed some sort of... thing to look over and make sure this mission would be complete. What was in this briefcase that he has to have another watch? Shumino has completed countess missions, a success rate higher than any employer would be happy with. It unsettled him. "Listen... whatever your name is. Don't cause any prying eyes down there. Once this bullet flies things are going to get crazy. I got wind of your habits. One bullet, one kill... that's all I am looking for". Shumino watches as the man puts the case on the table and begins his meeting in the building across. Making sure his timing is right.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:29 am

A sly eerie grin crept onto Neveri’s pale pink lips as she listened to Shumino’s retort about Alexi having someone watch over his actions. Then all of a sudden, a chilling chuckle escaped those two lips and caused some passer-bys to glance back at the unusual child. “Oh? So you heard I’m the number one interrogator of the lovely friends we made in our last excursions?” She chimed gleefully. And by friends, she meant hostages and prisoners… Neveri crossed the street over to the building where Shumino had his gaze set as he waited for the perfect moment to fire. “Trust me, this situation has more to it than meets the eye, child… Those men aren’t just up there to meet for tea and cookies. Isn’t that right, Mr. Jenkins?” She caressed the hardened forehead of Mr. Jenkins with her small thumb as he hid snuggly in her pink pea-coat pocket. Her eye glanced off towards the building’s entrance as something, or rather someone, caught her eye. Neveri, while admittedly and enjoyably insane… She was not stupid. She had done her homework for this mission as she did with all her other missions beforehand. “Anyways, I would just sit tight, Shumino-kun… I’m fairly sure things are about to become quite delicious,” she said, running her tongue over her lips slowly as her thumb caressed and pressed Mr. Jenkins’ forehead more vigorously as she watched the person enter one of the few elevators available to go up. “I wonder…” Moments later… The door to the meeting room opened, and a woman with a maid-looking outfit stepped in rolling a cart of delicious treats and tea in front of her. “Tea service, anyone?” she said with a bright, cheery smile on her face. The men adjusted in their seats when she walked in, puffing out their weak and broad chests to seem more masculine in her sight. One supposes they didn’t see women in their meetings very often.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:30 am

"I am not a fan of interesting..." Shumino keeps his eye trained, every muscle unmoving as if he where a corpse and rigamortis has set in. "I figure there is more than the usual missions I am sent on... I just don't know why yet. And yes, I have heard of your work, but unlike the other pieces of... people in this damned faction, I for one am not a fan". He stays fixed and see's the lady come int the meeting, he notices the talking and the tone of the room change. -There's my shot- he thinks to himself. The air in the room changed to the point where if there was anyone else there they could feel as if the reaper himself stepped in. -can't do anything about the innocent person being involved- He slowly exhales and his finger gives one small tug of the trigger. With very little sound from the gun it flashes and the bullet takes flight towards it's new home
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:30 am

In mere seconds, the meeting room went from eager yet calm to pure chaos. The young woman let out a little yell of shock as blood from the intended victim’s head splattered out and stained her uniform and face with blood and brain matter. She stood there seemingly in shock as the rest of the men from the meeting shoved past her and the cart of innocent treats. She stumbled, no, walked over to the corpse of the owner of the briefcase. Her golden eyes looked across the street wondering where the sniper had hidden himself. The woman then shook her head. Time was of the essence. She slithered a hand down the side of his suit jacket and pulled something out, safely tucking the item in the front of her maid dress. She then turned and looked at the silver briefcase. The woman carefully picked it up and heaved it with all her might at the cracked window, causing the window to shatter and the briefcase to fall to the ground where Neveri was there to see it drop and pop open from the force of hitting the ground. “Seems things are much more interesting than Alexi had planned, Mr. Jenkins,” she stated calmly as she stared at the contents of the briefcase before closing it and picking it up. Meanwhile, before the other woman left, she looked across the street where the sniper was and stuck her tongue out in his general direction before swiftly turning and running out of the room. The only odd thing she left behind was her hair… Her short curly purple wig fell off a she ran around the corner of the doorway to escape.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:31 am

Shumino slowly gets up from the action that took place. He had not intended a third person to be in the mix of all of this. It made his curiosity grow depper... and his doubts... especially after what he saw in that case. He quickly grabbed the gun and hit it in the building where designated. Time was of the essence, he had to take one life, he wished to avoid any unnecessary actions from here on out. He rushed till he came to door of the building, granting himself time for quick composure he heard the sound of people, gathering around the site of the shattered glass on the street. He walks toward Neveri "Give me the case, it's about time we leave and quickly before others catch wind of what just happened. Especially when it's this corporation... and as for that other person. Don;t think I didn't see that she took 'something'. As long as it doesnt affect the mission". Shumino reaches out his hand to accept the briefcase. He also looks down toward Neveri, except the eyes that where emerald green where now a darker shade of green... and his stare was serious, almost filled with the ability to strike one at their core
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neveri looked up at Shumino, meeting his dark green gaze. The shade of his eyes was different and more serious, but it didn’t stop her from cracking a wide smile. “You could say please, Papa,” she said handing him the briefcase and taking on a seemingly innocent persona for the sake of the crowds. She rather hated the word Papa, considering hers was a flaky fairy and nowhere near as strong as her mother. “And what do you mean she took something?” From what she could tell all the intel they needed was indeed in the briefcase… Though it wasn’t what she was expecting based of the small bit of info Alexi bestowed on her. Besides, they didn’t have the time to tear the case up to check for anything else in it. “I suggest you bite your tongue before you suggest I might be affiliated with any other faction than this one…” She frowned and took his hand to keep up appearances, so they could travel easily in through the crowds. Something about the person she saw earlier seemed familiar from her studies, but she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. She flipped through her brain to try to match the woman up. Her pale skin and gaze seemed familiar despite the eye color being wrong as well as her hair color and that god-awful maid outfit. The woman she was thinking of was a lesser known witch named Rhiannon, who was affiliated with some rebels and thieves. But the woman she studied had long dark turquoise hair, deep silver eyes, and slightly more tan… and would never be caught in a maid outfit. "Lets just get this to Alexi."
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shumino holds the case and grabs her hand. However that air that filled that room still is there, though up close and to one close shows it's true face. It is the full intent of hate, bloodlust and something else. To who it is directed to is unknown though "It does not matter to me where you affiliation is, or to who. I was only told you will oversee, make sure we get back with whatever is in this case". He proceeds through the crowd keeping up the ruse. "as for the item that she took. Most I saw it was small and on the man I had to kill. Just figured another cog in this shit storm of a machine". The forest on the outskirt of the town is in sight as they clear the crowd.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:32 am

“Well, we got what Alexi was looking for that is for sure…” Neveri only questioned what that missing piece was that the mysterious woman upstairs took. And how did she know they were looking for the briefcase enough to throw it out of the building. “Well, you’re certainly not as dumb as you look, Shumino-kun,” she stated as they neared the forest. “You might be on to something, considering more often than not the smallest of things can cause the greatest of destruction… But we have what we need. We’ll worry about the curious friend later. She won’t be able to get too far for awhile with all the chaos around the area. And I can always probe your mind for her face if I need to track her down.” She pulled her hand out of his grasp as they entered the forest to make their delivery.
Meanwhile, back in the Halvo, Neveri’s thoughts were quite right to suspect the other woman was in fact the witch known as Rhiannon. Somehow she managed to make her way through the chaotic and panicked crowds with little trouble and pause. She arrived at her rendezvous point, which was simply the grungy back kitchen of a dark alley bar. There she was at least able to wipe the blood and pale makeup from her skin with a rag and dump those god-forsaken maid clothes into something more fitting (i.e. longer snug-fitting sweater and black jeans and black boots). She needed to at least be able to run and move around with ease, especially since she was sure it would not take long for Alexi’s group to figure out they were missing far more precious than the simple intel they were coming for. It was her job to keep it as far away from them as possible anyways. No one needed the key to old Pandora’s Box after all. Snatching a stale roll from the kitchen, she nodded to the group with a small grin on her rose colored lips. “Thank a bunch, guys! Burn that stuff, so no one will catch on. And I’ll make sure you receive your pay promptly.” Then with that, she ran out the door, munching on the stale roll as she made her next escape.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:32 am

Shumino's eyes darted to her as soon as she said about probing his mind. "you won't be touching my mind" His eyes eminanted that feeling, so intense it was almost suffocating. "you do... there will be an extra body". He proceeded to open a hollow tree where he took out a sword still in it's sheathe, a small supplies bag and his necklace with an ornate cross. "as he proceeds to put on his items "I have an important question for you, I wish for the truth when I ask this... Alexi had you come with me to oversee, but you don't seem to be affiliated much. How long have you worked for him... and how faithful are you to him? Note this is for MY information only". He proceeds to look back at her his eyes back to the emerald green color and the air that was filling before has almost disapearred
While he said this Shumino kept in the back of his mind the same questions his companion was thinking. Who was that woman, she seemed more interested in what she took... but did she have any idea of what Shumino saw... what is now in his hands. Why did she seem to know the plan as well as they did, especially if she may not have been a part of Alexi's group. This could cause trouble, although he already knew he had much more on his plate aready
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:33 am

“You act as if I’m going to molest your mind and expose your deepest secrets. Trust me, hehe, I only save that for my special friends. Isn’t that right, Mr. Jenkins?” Neveri pulled out her one and only true friend from her pocket and turned his head to face Shumino, making him nod in sync with her head. She giggled again and twirled around like a ballerina as they made their way to Shumino’s tree. “Besides, death is too good for one like myself or so my Papa told me for he met his untimely demise. You know… He was the one who gave me my name… Hehe!” She twirled again, catching the air under her skirts and smiled insanely at the sky. She failed to mention what her name actually meant and that it was to serve as a constant reminder of what she was. Before she could get lost in her own thoughts though, Neveri’s attention was caught by the curious questions posed by Shumino. She smirked a little before she gave her response. “The truth is merely subjective like what is right and wrong for the world if you think about it, Shumino-kun. But if you must know, I’ve been working for Alexi since I could just walk and would work for new dolls. And I’m about as faithful to him as an untrained dog is to his master holding out a treat. Because of our history, I help him, but he is no Magnificient Goddess Empusa, Mother, or Mr. Jenkins. He is not my family nor am I willing to be his tool without a price.” Neveri picked up the silver briefcase and on the ground, putting it on the lap. She didn’t care if Shumino would protest. Whether he liked it or not, which obviously he didn’t, she was in charge. With a swift hit on the top of the case, the weak clasps opened up revealing the contents inside. She sifted through the items inside the briefcase and pulled out several papers with intel on ancient magic weaponry, including the Pandora Boxes and couple of their locations with corresponding keys (intel gold), the fairy cannon, and so on. “Ooo!! The Pandora Boxes!! My how interesting. Seems there were several made hundreds of years ago contain highly concentrated magic. But none were nearly as frightening, powerful, and deadly as the original. And according to this, there was one box among all the others that contained the key and directions to the original box that belonged to Pandora herself… And the key to that particular box was lost as war waged on and on. So the chances of having that true key are one in a million… But then again, someone could happen upon that one chance eventually. Such a shame you didn’t see what she actually took, Shumino-kun, but I guess this will make Alexi’s gamble in this game all the more interesting.” She looked up at Shumino, cocking a brow as a smirk crept on her lips. “But it seems we have found some more gold here,” she said, revealing two documents about the location of some dragon eggs. “I believe you just killed the most interesting man in the world, Shumino-kun.” Neveri giggle and shut the briefcase and stood up, handing it back to him. “Let’s go make our delivery.” She twirled around as she skipped beside Shumino in the forest, while holding Mr. Jenkins by the ponytail causing him to swing around as she moved onward. She wondered if Alexi would be pleased with the briefcase he requested… Or was he hoping for something else in there as well. But they got what he asked for. Anything more would cost him extra.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shumino stood ther and threw the case down, the content flying everywhere. He opens up a compartment and a book falls out. That same air about him comes back, thicker and this time time ever more present. The Forest itself goes into a dead silence. It also seems like the forest itself gets darker. As if being swallowed whole.He stood up with the book in hand and shot a look at Neveri, his eyes the darkest green you could think. He unsheathes his sword and points it at her. "you say your not faithful to Alexi... So I have to know now. If he where to die, would you care? Would you try and stop me?" Shumino starts to step closer, the ever ominous presence only continues to grow. To this point, the silence around their spot is to the point where you can hear your heart beat, the blood coursing in veins. "I know of pandoras box, that is an issue. But this book... this tome is something... something that should not exist, something that puts everything at risk more than you could think". He stops just short of her. The atmosphere... to a normal human, a low level creature would pass out. "I need to know that if whatever I go to do with this you will either follow suit, not getting in my way. Alexi might have put you in charge but this is not something I will slide by, This is your decision on what happens next.."
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

The heaviness of the air made it difficult to breathe, and Neveri could feel deaths presence with it. While it was overwhelming for the inhabitants of the forest, she did not crack a sweat. Instead, she found it rather amusing. Though, she was smart enough not to toy with him. She had heard many tales about Shumino and did her research before accepting their mission. He was impressive but still not scary enough to make this abomination tremble. Neveri smirked at his questions and shook her head. "I would not care though i am sure there are other people more important would..." She stood firm in place where she was, not backing away as he approached closer to her. The little girl blinked slowly as she concentrated on him and her own breath. "There are many things that should not exist in this world, but they do, Shumino-kun." Neveri's unusual eyes looked at the tome in his hand. "So one less abomination in this world is all right with me... Besides, this could prove more interesting to me." She giggled lightly and put on a little smirk. "And now that I have answered all your questions... Riddle me this... Do you know of the witch Rhiannon?" She looked straight into his eyes wondering if he would lie or tell the truth himself since he was all about honestly.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:34 am

Shumino lowers his sword, the air slowly going back to normal. "I have no qualms about the other people out there that may be upset with my actions. We however shall see what comes of all this." He slowly sheathes his sword, closing his eye and letting himself let go a sigh. "true there are things in this world that need to be dealt with, however one should not be so willing to throw their own life away. Maybe one day you will realize some of this" He takes a few steps past Neveri, back facing her. "I do not know of this person you speak of, however with the way things are playing out I am guessing it is not the last time we will be seeing her at all" He continues to walk into the forest. "we have already wasted enough time though, it's atleast a day and a half walk to the ship so we might as well start now"
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:34 am

“Well, hopefully you’re head won’t go Plop! Plop! onto the ground like my papa’s did!” Neveri stated with a child-like giggle as the air pressure ceased wrapping her lungs in such an uncomfortable fashion. –But Alexi will not be pleased to find out his betrayal… nor mine even though if he were a smart man he would have expected it sooner or later.- The little girl thought to herself, tacking on the last bit as a personal note should someone else of the small party have hidden talents he had yet to reveal to the world. “Shumino-kun, I realize more things than you know… Besides, throwing one’s life away is a silent cry for death… And if I were to do such a thing, I would have done it long ago instead of hungrily suckling on my mother’s teet to feast on her power and strength.” She grinned up at Shumino with an odd twinkle in her red eye. “And yes, more than likely you’ll be hearing her name again. I suggest you brush up on your intel on her and her little party she’s involved with when you have the time… Quite fascinating stuff for just a simple rebel underling.” Neveri brushed back her long, curly, platinum locks of hair behind her ears, which only emphasized her creepy, neglected doll-like appearance. She giggled and skipped next Shumino, knowing they had no time to waste to get to their date with the ship. “I suppose I’ll have to snack while we’re on the road,” she muttered to herself, scoping out for animals to munch on while they walked. “I’ve retrieved the key. I’m on my way back to base now unless you need me to collect anything else along the way…” Rhiannon muttered into the inside of her wrist where a charmed tattoo was placed, so she could communicate with the rest of the base. A thief and librarian by trade and a witch by birth, Rhiannon did what she could to contribute to the rebel movement and squash whatever Alexi’s faction, in particular, was doing. Her personal ill-will towards the faction had yet to be understood by anyone other than herself and her best friend, Syrn. As she pulled a mini broom stick from her pocket, she brought her wrist to her lips again and said, “Oh, and tell Syrn that I’m sorry, but I could keep the maid costume he loaned me. It got a little too sticky and was just too damn hard to run in.” The mini broom expanded into a full sized mahogany handled broom. She was just about to hop on it and take flight, when all of a sudden a very loud, angry, and high pitched diva voice came into her ears… “WHHHHHHHHHAAAA?!?! THAT WAS MY FAVORITE COSTUME, RHI RHI!! THAT GAVE ME THE MOST BOMB LOOKING ASS THIS SIDE OF EZRA!! I’M SO GONNA WHOOP YOUR ASS WHEN YOU GET BACK HERE!!! NO, BETTER YET!! GLITTER!!! WHERE’S THE MOTHER FUCKING GLITTER IN THIS JOINT! I’M GOING TO FUCKING COVER ALL YOUR SHIT IN GLITTER THAT IT’S GOING TO LOOK LIKE FRANK THE UNICORN TOOK A SHIT IN IT!!” Rhiannon groaned, knowing there was no stopping her best friend at this point, and hopped onto her witch’s broom. She hovered close to the high tops of the trees, so she had a bit of cover for protection. And then with a little more focus of her energy, she took off over the forest and started her way towards home.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:35 am

"I don't fear me head coming off at all, I have much bigger concerns" He continues through the forest as he continues thinking to himself - What kind of things is he planning, this book... not a single thing adds up. Working for years under Alexi... I always figured there was something- "I'll deal with whatever trouble she brings when it happens. For now lets get this resolved first" The continue to through the forest till nightfall. Shumino stops and puts the bag he has on the ground. "lets make camp here for the night. We should be able to make the ship by mid tomrrow and get to Galvian..."
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neveri was admittedly thankful Shumino decided to stop for the night and set up camp. She was getting pretty hungry, and the rabbit she munched on earlier didn’t fill her hunger much. Her fangs hurt greatly in her mouth from the deep hunger. “Well, I need proper sustenance, so I’ll hunt while you make camp,” she stated casually as she took off her soft pink peacoat, revealing a sweet little black dress with a high Victorian neckline and plenty of ruffles. She picked Mr. Jenkins up from when she sat her coat down and smiled at Shumino. “I promise to bring you something delicious, mmkay? Do you prefer rabbit, squirrel, deer, winter gnome, mushroom people?” She asked with a giggle.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

"You can bring back whatever, I don't eat much food" He still was deep in thought about everything going on. He unsheathed his sword and in a flash cut into a small neighboring tree. Stacked them into a camp fire. His hand gently over the fire and soon a fire was lit. He sat down against a tree and set the sword, backpack and suitcase together. "Just be careful out there. Anything happens you let me know" He taps his ear with the comm still there.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:36 am

Neveri grinned and tapped her ear as well. “Of course! I’ll be back soon enough.” And with a twirl of a toe, she skipped away into the darkness of the forest. Her first victim was a baby rabbit that was late getting home to his burrow. And it was not long after that she caused a buck to go mad with nightmarish images to the point it was bashing its own head into a tree as the little girl watched patiently as the blood from the innocent bunny dripped down her chin. When the buck was finally lying on the ground just barely hanging on for dear life, Neveri walked over to the once beautiful creature and sunk her teeth deep into its neck. The blood was warm and spiced with sheer fear. She was slow and methodical when she could be in her hunts. Besides, it gave her much time to think… Neveri found the whole situation quite interesting. Now there was a tome (something she was not informed of properly, but probably for good reason since it did peak her interest.) and a mystery woman that could be the other mysterious woman that kept bringing images of Rhiannon in her head. The child paused a moment in her feasting and let out a reflexive sigh. She knew it was only going to be a matter of time before Alexi would contact her wanting to know the status of their mission so far, which she always found quite annoying. Shaking her head, Neveri went back to finishing up her feast, and just before she left she thoughtfully ripped off a large chunk of thigh meat with her fangs to take to Shumino for his meal. She left the rest of the carcass for the carnivorous night sprites that were watching and waiting for their chance to devour the rest of the buck. “Here’s some deer for you. I got you a pretty decent cut. Manager’s special!” Neveri announced when she got back to camp, plopping the hunk of meat into Shumino’s hand. She giggled and wiped the blood from her mouth with the sleeve of her dress.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:36 am

"thank you" He used an extra piece of wood to skewer it and cook it. He ate it slowly. Once he finished he stood up. "I am going to was up, lake nearby. Ill be back".He started to wlak away into the woods. Neveri's comm peeked to life. "Well well well. How is my little bundle of terror?" His voice cam through like it does with everyone, with authority yet able to let you feel like he has been a friend for as long as you remember. "I heard the mission was a success, one dead man, bullet riiight smack dab in his temple. Case acquired and you already enroute. Gotta love how Shumino is so... how should I say, reliable." am small chuckle came over the comm "Now down to what I really wanted to make sure of little one. Has my little lap dog taken a look inside my requested item. I would surely hope that neither of you have got curious and taken a peek into it. We know how I like my privacy after all".
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:37 am

“All right. Be cautious of the night sprites though. Little things are more carnivorous than myself. I’m sure the ladies would be terribly angry with me if certain precious parts were nibbled off you,” Neveri creepily teased with a giggle as she snuggled beneath her pretty peacoat for warmth. She waved goodbye to Shumino and snuggled down to rest a little until her comm came on with a familiar voice entering her ear. “Well, well, well, yourself,” she replied back with a smirk. Easing against the truck of the tree, she crossed her legs and listen to Alexi speak his piece. “Reliable is certainly an interesting term to use,” she stated casually over her comm. “And as for looking at your precious cargo, it rather could not be helped considering we had a pesky uncalculated visitor attend the meeting today, who decided to toss the briefcase out the window. Seems the rebels are getting bolder lately… Anyways, I checked to make sure everything was in there… And I must say, you’re the worst Santa ever… you’ve known how long I’ve wanted my very own dragon and to withhold that from me is very very mean, sir!” She huffed a little. “Also… I meant to tell you before you go… Mr. Jenkin’s says hello and that he loves you.” Neveri let out a child-like giggle and snuggled more into her peacoat. Because only Alexi and she knew what those final casual words meant… His suspicions were correct. There was betrayal. She just hoped a rebel or something would fall out of the sky soon to make her next move so much more fun!
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Oh everyone has a choice little. I feel you should know that so very well. I guess we will have to decide a punishment later when you arrive". His words almost sounded playful. Shumino appeared heading back to the camp. He was putting his shirt back on and markings where just visible on his torso. Markings that usually are used for binding spells and incantations. He sat back against his tree with the fire going. So much going on, it felt like the tides of the world shifting. A tome that should not have been found was now in his posession, and soon Alexi's. The Pandora's box and the pieces of news has been hearing around from sources from past weeks. What is starting to happen? It unnerved him to think that the next few days could decide the outcome of this still fairly new world. "Make sure you get some rest, we need to hurry back before he thinks anything is off. If I could I would not drag another into what may happen... but I do need help with this". He put his head back and saw the stars between the trees. He slowly started to close his eyes
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neveri let out a sigh and rolled her eyes at Alexi’s voice when he said he would punish her later when she arrived. He was impossible sometimes with his particular ways. Oh well… At least she was able to confirm Shumino was a traitor as Alexi suspected. Gun-for-hire didn’t stay loyal for long, so it was not surprising Shumino was going to stray. Now the only problem she faced was how to get the tome and briefcase away from him and quick enough to put a good amount of distance between him before he woke up to find her gone. Rubbing her eyes, Neveri looked up at Shumino when he came back from washing and grinned a little. “I take it you enjoyed your wash just fine.” She giggled and nodded her head in agreement with him stating they needed to get some rest. “Mhmm. Yes, lets,” she said as she scooted over closer to Shumino and rested her cheek against his arm like a child. “I’ll… -yawn- take first watch if you want…” She glanced up at Shumino and noticed his eyes were closing already. “I’ll take that as a yes.” She snuggled closer for warmth like any child would when they were ready for sleep. It was a dangerous position to be in, but it would soften Shumino a little so he would be more prone to trusting her. Neveri gazed at the fire and let out another small yawn, watching it blur and focus until it completely blurred and went all black. The evening was quiet even for Rhiannon, who was snoozing quietly on a tree branch high above the ground. It was a little chilly for her taste, so it was no surprise that an intense shiver woke her from her slumber. Rubbing her eyes open, she let out a yawn and wondered how much longer it was until sunrise. Letting out a sigh, she turned and looked up. “Oh shit…” Hundreds of beady little eyes were staring down at her, watching and waiting. She knew about the night sprites… but holy fuck. Hundreds of mouths turned and revealed an unsettling amount of razor sharp teeth. Carefully, Rhiannon reached into her pocket and released her broom. “I won’t go down without a fight you little fuckers!” She shouted knocking a whole heap of them out of her way. She then hopped out of the teeth and started running for her life. “Bring it on, you tiny bastards!” Rhiannon shouted as she sent a few seizing charms back at them, stalling some of the group. The trees were too close for her to safely escape on her broom, so she ran as quick as possible and sent a charm on her feet to suppressed the noise of her running should it rouse any larger creatures from their slumber.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:38 am

Shumino woke at the shouting being heard. It sounded close by. He looked over at Neveri sleeping on him. He took a moment then softly put her against the tree. He grabbed his sword and took a moment to cast a few a spells around the camp and his overseer. The a spell would hide them and a few other things. He unsheathed the blade and took off running towards the noise. He could sense something running, and all the killing intent that followed, it seemed to grow in number. Something was surely up. He proceeded to sprint moving between the trees with little issue. Soon he found him self at a path, dark in the forest. He could feel the wave of whatever coming towards him, he poised his sword at the ready and waited for whatever was causing this forest to crawl so hungrily
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum