Dr. Spoofypuff's Magical RP Adventures!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503] - Page 6 Empty Re: Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

Post by Sephroth503 Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:52 am

"thanks... both of you".he said with a small smile, he still wasn't able to make his eyes adjust. Guess not using them for so long caused them to be as weak as him The old man helped bring the glass of water to his mouth "Cris' you are helpless kid". Shumino took a gulp of the water, it was refreshing as ever. The old man started to cut the food and helped Shumino get the food to him, him still to weak to really move. He finished the food but it felt like a cinderblock in his stomach, more than likely because he hadn't had anything for so long, even if he didnt need food as normally as a regular human.

"Thank you for the food, it was good." he said with little energy. "looks like you hit yer limit for tha day kid". He stood back up and went to his side. "y-yeah... thanks Argnis, for everything" He said with a slight smile, and a slight frown. "Ain't nothin to be sayin thanks fer. You remember what I told ya. I think our friend here be needing some rest. He aint gonna be back to normal for a few days I fear, thats if he healin right. Hell, I bet he can even summon energy without causin pain... an dont ya be trying!". Shumino nodded, he understood, he couldn't even feel his energy at all anyways

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503] - Page 6 Empty Re: Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

Post by darksideoftheducktape Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:20 pm

"You're welcome," Rhiannon said with a shy smile. She collected the dishes and took them into the kitchen to clean later. She walked back in and saw Argnis helping Shumino up from the table to take him to bed. "All... all right," she said after the old man explained Shumino was not going to be 100% for awhile. "Have a good rest, Shumino!"

Without request, Syrn was already helping Argnis with Shumino. The old man was exhausted enough as it was, so he figured it would be easier to help carry the lump to bed with some aid. Besides, maybe he could have the opportunity to punch Shumino out to get him to sleep. He'd welcome the opportunity should it present itself.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

https://dkkf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:38 pm

They got to the room and Argnis helped Shumino on the bed. "ya get some rest boy, I thin we have lots to be talking about when ya back up and runnin." He nodded, his eyes already starting to struggle to stay open. The old man looked at Syrn and then exited the room. Shumino layed there. "S-Syrn... Thank you, for making sure she was okay. I don't know what she did, but that dream... I owe her more than I can imagine I bet. I'm sorry we gave the book away, but I didn't want her to lose you, not because of me. I won't ask you to say sorry to her for me... I'll tell her, but that binding spell... I did it so I wouldn't hurt any of you, especially her." his eyes started closing, him fighting to get the words out "She is some-something huh? "I-I... owe her" he started fading back to sleep "my life"

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:05 pm

After helping Shumino into the bed, Syrn let out a sigh and crossed his arms over his chest. "You're welcome... I would have done it anyways because she's my best friend... And yeah, I would say you owe her in the least... She went through a lot of crap just for you..." He glared at Shumino, feeling his anger rise again. Shumino didn't have to see the tears running down Rhiannon's face as she bit down on shirt to keep from screaming in pain for fear of waking the old man and Mama Juju. He didn't have to tell her what had happened... And he didn't have to see the waning look of sorrow in her eyes at the end of all the pain... Syrn sighed and rubbed his temples. "The binding spell was the least of my concern. She did one to you too somewhat... But yeah... you just get some rest... You sound like a punch drunk lovesick puppy..." And with that, Syrn left the room and headed back to Rhiannon to take her to go find some supplies and food to help out the old man.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:44 pm

It was about a week later. Shumino was finally able to regain use of his body. He still was weak and would be tired if he did too much. He eased him self to sit, arm still in a sling. "thank you all for being here. You did not have to stay, but I am glad you did". He looked around the room at everyone and then to Argnis. He closed his eyes and looked at the group again. "Since I brought Alexi to your home and Atlas was broken from the attack. I am making amends" he spoke.. "Shum.." Argnis bagan to speak but Shumino cut him off. "I am giving this town to Atlas. I took this town, I sealed it in time as you see it because no one wants a town where such a horror happened. Though, to repent I feel it needs life again. The houses need to be fixed and supplies need to be brought, but it's all I can offer, and I know we may be a continent away from your last headquarters... that place is no longer safe". He slowly got up again. and hobbled towards the window looking at the cemetery. "There is an underground to the town that can prove useful too. It was used for storage and armaments for soldiers long ago and should prove useful than ever. One entrance is in my house here.

The old man sighed and shumino went over to him. "Argnis I thank you too. I left you the task of keeping this place and in return you kept your studies of healing. I don't want you getting involved beyond this and I am sorry I took your fam-". The old man decked Shumino hard across the face causing him to fall into the table. "You shut yer dam mouth!!" He slammed the bottle he had into the wall behind him. "I'v done ya favors you lousy ass! I kept all this up and these walls holdin in this cemtary of a town! But you think you ave the right ta tell me I'm not involved!". He went over to Shumino and grabbed his shirt bringing the injured man to his face "Ya listen here an ya listen well!! You dun get to say sorry fer takin my family. My wife an my daughta ain't comin back, not by ya words! not by ya forgiveness!" He threw back into the table and brought out a bottle and took a few big gulps. "Ya words mean nothin Shumino... Nothin!" he rested the bottle on the table. "but ya actions did, they do. Ya fackin ass. I knew you where sorry when I saw what ya did. You may not remember but I do. Ya you killed em, cold blood. Ain't nothin a travelin healer should come back to. That amount o blood. I rememba I found you at that cemetary and I grabbed ya and I hit ya till you layed there. Ya didnt cry, you barely even made a dam sound!". He took a few more gulps. before he continued "Yet... yet... yet you got back up an it wasnt till I saw ya =... saw what ya where doin. You had dug graves for them. You had no shovel, no tools but ya dug graves... at that time 81 all by ya bare hands. A kid havin ta do that by himself afta he took the lives.." He tokk a fe more gulps and put down the half empty bottle. "81 graves... ya kept ya own parent for last, as if askin fa forgivness from tha others already. Ya didnt cry because you had no tears left by tha time I got there. you had no voice, no heart because ya already grieved so much kid. Yet I hit ya, and I didnt stop blinded by ma own hate. Your hands where bloody, almost to tha bone from how much ya dug. and when ya got up... you kept diggin, no word, no looks, no stopping even when I saw what ya did to ya own hands. I let ya finish, I let ya bury ya mom and dad. I took ya back to your own house and I healed your hands! The same bloody one who took what I had away!". He turned and showed tear running down his cracked and wrinkled face. "So dun you stand there ya ass and say I dun get to be involved! Boy I will be involved because I forgave ya! Your the only dam family I got an I wont just stand away from it all!"

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:22 am

Rhiannon blinked at Shumino's words, feeling a little confused. Tilting her head to the side, the small witch frowned and asked, "Why didn't we have to stay here?" She turned back and looked at Syrn, who was standing behind her... He had been ridged jawed since the day Shumino woke up, but somehow managed to fake a smile and spread glitter showers when needed in order to not raise questions for Rhiannon's sake. Rhiannon shared a worried glance up with Syrn as his knuckles got whiter at his sides with every word Shumino spoke.

Syrn was about to actually burst out and punch Shumino in the jaw himself when the old man suddenly did it for him. Somehow he was secretly thankful because he was pretty sure he would not have been able to hold back, which would only make it worse for Rhiannon, who was just starting to not throw up and more. Letting out a sigh, he looked at Shumino and nodded in agreement with Argnis. "I suggest you listen to him..." was all he said.

Mama Juju nodded as well. "Well, once we get the strength, we can open a portal to let the others in... I'm sure they still have some of the towns peoples with dem too. And, Shumino, family don't leave each other... even if we didn't have to stay... we did and will do from now on."

Rhiannon winced at the punch and went to get a cold compress... and a handkerchief. She gave the handkerchief to Argis, giving him a soft kiss of understanding the cheek. She then turned to Shumino and slapped the cold compress hard on his face--- mostly to catch his attention. "You can't control the fate of others, Shumino... Especially the living. Argis loves you despite everything that happened. Accept it. Don't push it away, even if it brings painful memories for the both of you from time to time, because that doesn't leave you down the path of atonement." She smiled slightly and moved his hand so he could hold the compress himself. She then poked his forehead with her index finger and giggled. She then looked back at Syrn. "Wanna go check out this underground place he's talking about? I bet it's just like the catacombs we just to creep in at the convent!" She giggled excitedly, trying to bring up fun memories to the ease the tension in Syrn.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:04 am

He struggled as he stood back up, feeling his jaw a little off. "I-Im s... I didn't know Arnis". He held the compress on his face. "You all... I am not used to having... anyone. This is new, difficult for me". he took a deep breath. "Well if that is how you feel Argnis... Then by the looks of it, you are welcome. I leave everything I have but this house itself to Atlas. Tomes, crystals, money and resources or for their use." He threw a set of keys onto the table. "There isa massive library down there with tomes you may not have heard of. Whatever I could keep from Alexi is there. Copies of those I had to give over. Crystals I could find whenever possible. Healing, attack, even teleportation. Resources I could manage and I have sent it all to Argnis here to hold in case I ever needed. The funds... should be more than enough to start us up". Argnis intervened "Yeah, 90% of whateva he earned he sent here. Alexi paid good for this kid." Shumino started to hobble towards the door and opened it. "If anyone needs me, you can find me paying my respects".

Argnis sighed as the door closed. "That boy got heart, he just dun know what ta do with it". He started to clean the mess he made with the scuffle. "Sorry ya all had ta see that, and hear it. AInt ya troubles but that im sure has been long ova du". He stopped and turned. "Now as a healer and tha man taking ya in, ya gonna tell me whats happenin with our little heart stealer?" He cocked an eyebrow at the group "He dun need to know unless you want but I aint one for secrets ya hear".

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:09 am

Syrn and Rhiannon exchanged glances when Argnis asked them what was going on. How did he know something was up? Rhiannon's typical smile suddenly shift into a painful frown. "Honestly, I'd... I'd rather not talk about it," she admitted before getting up from the table and heading back up to the place here her mat. The thought of what had happened earlier that week made her want to curl up into a little ball and simply fade away. It was not typical for Rhiannon to feel like this, but the unusual circumstances of her condition made her feel like a horrible person. A small tear fell from her cheek as she plopped down on her mat for a bed and hid under her small blanket that she normally used for warmth... not shelter.

Letting out a sigh after Rhiannon left, Syrn turn to the elderly twosome and shook his head. "Well, to keep it simple and short... Rhiannon miscarried about 4 days before Shumino woke up... The DNA donor does not know about this either... The other problem... The child inside her grew much more quickly than the average 9 months human children require... It was..." He sighed and rubbed his temples. "A full term stillbirth... I noticed something wasn't quite right with her abdomen when I had carried her into the house when we first got here. Then, while she was still unconscious and under my care, her abdomen just continued to grow and grow..." He looked into the eyes of a shocked Mama Juju, who did not know what to say. In all her years, she had never heard of anything like this... Not even with demons creating offspring. "I don't know how I kept her from completely going into shock when she regained consciousness... Or kept her from screaming bloody murder... But when she finally calmed down, we agreed to fake as if she was still unconscious and recovering until we knew what was going on. Then not two days after that in the middle of the night, I helped her give birth to a still baby... a baby girl..." Syrn put his face in his hands feeling awful as he recalled the story aloud. "I...I think it's a side effect from her blood melding ability... And I wouldn't be surprised if Shumino's bond exacerbated the situation a little more... Rhiannon... She made me swear I wouldn't say anything to him..." Syrn looked at Argnis through the spread fingers on his face. The whites of his eyes were red from exhaustion, sorrow, and a smoldering anger. "Don't punish her for choosing not to tell anyone... She... She wanted to protect that... that Shumino from feeling guilt... Because she thinks he did nothing wrong... And he should just live his life in blissful ignorance while she suffers alone. It's not RIGHT!!!" He slammed his fists on the table in frustration.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:56 am

Argnis sighed deeply and looked at Shumino climbing the hill to the graves. "Spirit boy... I ave been healing for longer than your life. Ova 50 years. I have been traveling all over this world. I have seen lots of things. I ave also had to know when people aren telling me everything. Healers jus don't mend a wound son. They have to mend much more". He pulled out another bottle, this one darker in color. He pulled out a third glass and set it down. He poured the dark liquor into it and the other 2 glasses. "I bet everyone in the room has lost someone dear. That man out there though. He lost one set of parents. He then killed his second. but he wasn't in control. He has to live with that memory forever etched in his mind. That boys heart mus ache every moment. He took other peoples families and that only stack the pain. How he manages to keep going is beyond me. I know my family is takin an I wanna die everyday. He feels that 20 fold, every minute, every day. Even worse is he had to be under that... thing Alexi. Jus cause he could be controlled and not hurt innocent people. I have seen that child at his lowest and ain no way... I would wanna see that again" He drank his glass and poured more. "Now you say it aint fair. You may be frustrated but lemme tell you something real quick"" He straightened up right and looked the spirit dead in the eye. "Those wounds he be having werent defensive wounds. not one bit. I have seen em an healed em. I considered one of the bes healers an I kno... he wasn fighting back. That means he put his lif for whom id only guess was you an her. SO on top his guilt an top his own sufferin he whent and almos got killed to protect ya both. But no it aint fair. You know what he has to go through jus to heal? I had ta rebrake his bones because the where mashed. Noral humans wouldnt recover. hIs organs where done where he was hit. They where fatal... an his body kept him livin in that pain. He had to be given demon blood an some human jus so his powers would start goin, just so he could try and heal. An let me say, a demons healin isn't painless. It is like re opening the wound and feeling it all over again. SO whateva happened to that kid, he felt that for over a week over and over again!" He drank another gulp and poured one more. "it aint fair... not fair... kidd, aint nothin fair in this world. She tryin to protect him, an I bet he is doing everythin to protect all of you. He used his demon energy... which I know he only does when needed. and sometimes his life isnt even that important. SO he used it for you. He lost his humanity for you an now he even givin you his home. But no, it aint fair.

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:30 pm

Syrn took the drink poured and slung it back. "He's right chil'. Everything he say is right. I just wish you both were more open about this with Argis and me, so we could help share the load so it was not just on you two chil'en," Mama Juju said as she poured Syrn another drink. She put a hand on his slunk shoulders and smiled. "You and I both know Rhiannon wouldn't do anything she couldn't handle. She will be fine with time, especially now that we know. I know that for certain from experience..."

Meanwhile, as the group was chatting, Rhiannon could hear their mutterings. It made her heart clinch in her chest just listening. It was so hard to breathe here right now. She needed some fresh air. Getting up from her bed, Rhiannon tip-toed over to the window and carefully opened it. She then climbed out and dropped to the ground with a plop. Finally, she was free and the tightness in her chest was already starting to ease itself. Rhiannon stretched her arms high into the air and started to walk to see the area and just be away from the others for awhile.

And while the young witch went on a walk, Syrn continued to hold his head in his hands. He knew the other two were right, but he didn't want to admit it. It was his best friend who was hurting after all but so was Shumino. He knew that. And Shumino was also being incredibly generous too them. He knew that. Taking another drink, Syrn slammed his head on the table and sighed. "I... I guess I was a fool for hoping she could never experience something like that in her life. She's done enough too. I just want her happy... and him, I guess... She just felt so much pain... And then... Arrrggghhhh!!!" He slammed his head on the table again.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Argnis frowned. "Thas what we all want. Shumino wouldnt let you all know any of this if it where to him but ya know... if it where up to him nothing would have happened to begin with. I'd say we keep this from him too. I may not be fond o no secrets but... this aint another sin he has to have on his conscious. Hell it already hard enough to bear for him being back here. I know he is right now, askin forgiveness from every person that lived here, being at thos graves. Those be the ones he dug, even his own parents. That tree grew... that tree grew right at his parents grave when he left. Like their way o showin him they aint holding him responsible. He wont see it that way." Argnis sat down and looked at the two. She may not want anyone to know but i'll treat her too if it helps her. We will bury what we can of the child. A life was a life after all. But we do it when Shumi there aint around, and we do it so hopefully he wont notice. All I can offer for this. I know you friend is in pain too after all this, I know. But us hatin what actions they took gonn do good now. We jus need to make sure we stop all this, that damned Alexi. It be easier on the healin too if you all could get more demon blood. His half blood make it so he feels as much pain from tha healin. I won't lie those sounds he made when we started... I aint heard a person or anything make those sounds in all my years. Felt like I was killin him on the table... Fact he alove aint nothin short of a miracle, and im sure your friend there may have been juss that".

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:11 am

"I got her physically mended, Argnis... Though she may need some more sleep aids and anti-nausea... I think, she's still purging from the shock... " Syrn sighed and looked at Argis back in the eye. "And the baby... there isn't much of it... It... It... She turned to ash after Rhiannon held her for no more than an hour... I collected the ashes in medicinal tin I found empty upstairs.... It was the most unusual thing I had ever seen in my life... Sorry..." Mama Juju frowned a little at Syrn's words... "Did you bury the tin yet?" She asked, glancing at Argnis. There was risk of discovery if the tin was not buried. Plus, it would only allow Rhiannon to continue to linger. It wasn't necessarily urgent, but it could become so. "No... No we didn't. She keeps it in her pocket," Syrn replied letting out a breath to ease some of the tension in his body.

Meanwhile, Rhiannon continued to walk listlessly around the area. She saw many of the graves and walked between them, wondering things to herself that were too private to share. She did see plant life among the mounds... New life surfacing from the old... It was beautiful yet tragic... She wondered if the little tin would turn into a bunch of lupines--- her favorite flower--- to bring people joy and fond memories for her. "...Nienna" She muttered to herself with a small smile at the name.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:53 am

Shumino stood at the end of the cemetery plot. He was staring at the tree, the sounds of the ocean could be heard at the bottom of the cliff. he was letting the wind blow past, him... transfixed on the small cherry blossoms falling from it. He thought to himself there is so much to do, yet he had no idea where to go. He still couldn't feel his energy stirring in his body, made him feel defenseless and it unnerved him.

Argnis sat there eyes closed. "Well there aint much else then. Strange for sure. No idea on this matter but is he gets worse you holler to me kid."

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:57 am

Rhiannon spotted Shumino in the distance, staring at the cherry tree. She smiled slightly despite herself and placed the little tin back into her pocket. Then, tip-toeing ever so quietly, the small lady crept up behind Shumino, trying not to giggle or make a sound. She even cleverly tied back her hair as she advanced, so it would by chance tickle his nose as she got close behind him and... pounced up, covering his eyes with her hands. "What are you doing here, sir?" She asked in the best manly voice she could muster. "Didn't you know it's dangerous to hang out by cliffs?"

Syrn nodded in understanding. "All right I will.... She seemed fine for right now though."
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:24 am

"Hey..." he said somberly. "I was just paying everyone my respects... I haven't done it since I left this town after what happened. It's-it's all I can do". He touched the cherry tree softly despite being blinded by Rhiannon "Such a beautiful tree... despite what buried under it"

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:37 am

Rhiannon carefully and gently removed her hands from Shumino's eyes and looked up at his broad back. "Well, it's never too late to pay your respects, Shumino..." Her eyes' gaze drifted over to the tree. "It is very beautiful... New life springing from the old and gone. It's a good omen despite all things, you know. It means the spirits are still amongst us... And they aren't angry... Otherwise, you'd see more dead looking things and thorns in this area." Rhiannon smiled slightly and wrapped her arms about Shumino's waist and gave him a little hug from behind. "I think, they all understand to a degree, Shumino... Actions speak louder than pay respects and talking about what you can or cannot do for them." She let go of him and sighed, wishing she could take her own advice.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:01 pm

the embrace surprised him. He jumped a little bit to be honest. He looked at his arm in the sling and then back at the tree. "Rhiannon... These hands of mine have done a great deal of horrible things". He turned around to face her, his back against the scenery. "However I swear i'll use them to protect them, this town, and everyone in it. I owe you my life not once now, but twice. I owe me still having my humanity to you. I put you in harms way so many times even though unintentionally... now you share a part of my burden too...". his hand went to his chest and laid flat against it. "it may not show now but that binding spell is like the one Alexi had on me. I will be bound to you and it will show if my demon side starts to take over, however it will not allow me to harm you as you are the one who bound me. until we find away it cannot be broken... I will find that way, and I will protect you".

meanwhile Alexi was sitting in he fortress, hidden to the world. He looked over the contents of the book he took so long to acquire. Sone of it even though he could read made little sense. Convoluted meanings and scriptures pre dating the merge. Some almost acted as if it was talking about the future... which was impossible even for seers to see that far in this new world. A trickle of blood ran from his nose and landed on the table. "That damned Shumino, didn't think I would have to use so much of my power getting this tome. My body still isn't up to speed with what it should. I will have to keep looking so I can speed this process." He closed his eyes and remembered the man turning into that monster, The son of the Devil transforming into the Lord of the fallen... into the lord of hell. "His powers where not where I expected. I put more than half my energy into that barrier and the mutt cracked it in a single punch. His powers grew way more than expected in 14 years... almost 5 fold". He grabbed a stone and held it in his hand for a few seconds and opened it revealing a black pearl. "I have what we wanted, no thanks to you buffoons. I want you all to start our experiments for me again'. He spoke. The three voices began to fill the room as they did once before, all with the same questions. "Will we be rewarded for our work? The time we have taken, and the way we are so.. expendable.. as you put it, we may need adequate compensation." He smirked a bit at their plight. "yes, yes. I can give some more money if that's what wished, just make sure your results show that I am paying for what I want." He put the pearl down and looked up at the ceiling. "now that things are in order... I suppose I should let the rest of the Ingrid family know what their brother is alive, see what they may like to do".

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum