Dr. Spoofypuff's Magical RP Adventures!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503] - Page 4 Empty Re: Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 3:02 am

"ahahaha,Offering yourself too. Too rich ahahaha". He tightened the grip on Shumino's leg and the loud audible snap again was heard as his thigh bone snapped. Shumino tilted his head back in pain. He spit blood, his breathe came heavy. "Don't... dont give him anything. You... you run... far" A tendril gripped around his ribs and squeezed tight causing Shumino to try and yell but nothing came out since his chest was being constricted. "puppets don't speak unless the master wants" said Alexi. He held out his hand and looked to Rhiannon. Stop trying to be smart. I want the book and that's all. You want him to feel the pain you got to see because poor little old me it's fine... or you could listen to him and run. I mean I will find you, and I will take it out on you next, or another person you care for". he rolled his head to look at Mama Juju "Such trivial matters here right. I mean on one hand you lose a great ally, the other you lose your ""child"". Maybe this is worse on you. Ancients are the past, they will be the future. Don't fight it, i got age and knowledge on my side"
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

https://dkkf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503] - Page 4 Empty Re: Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 3:03 am

"I do believe it will be worse on you in the end, Alexi," Mama Juju replied without hesitation. Her skeletal arms from the earth took hold of several his tendrils and crushed them between their bone fingers. All while her risen dead occupied themselves with Alexi's golems.
Rhiannon winced back tears at hearing the snapping of Shumino's leg and seeing his chest being constricted made it hard for her to breathe too. "I'll give you what you want..." She floated down towards Alexi. "But you give me Shumino first... alive and harmed no further than what you have done already," she stated very clearly and sternly as she stared at the man. She ignored Shumino's words despite his pleading. "And you and your er... crew of sorts will leave here so you have enough time to read your bed time tale," she added, still waving the book in her hand in the air despite his out stretched hand. She just prayed in the back of her mind that the others got all the townsfolk out of the area...
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

"See you Atlas mother doesn't seem to get this" and a new tendril bounded forward at Shumino Stopping just before his eye. He looked at Rhiannon wit a little smile. "I have more card see. I mean coming here, dealing with the old koot, you spitting, Him being some sort of idiot and me just having to spell it all out.. It's like pulling teeth. Oh! Hey puppet! I think I have an idea for the next punishment!" He looked at the girl in front of him. "The... book. I want... you have. Does that help little... whatever race you are. There isnt a negotiation here. You give the book and I get to leave this boring place. Keep me waiting and he WILL die, then systematically each person you know till I get bored, then you. SOOoo I suggest you toss it to me, or he only gets to see half of what he does now.. and I move to something else". He looked at the golees and their armor shown and they swung, cleaving the undead away. "Old hag, keep trying and ill make the torture worse for him, and I will make sure the next I torture ARE your people you helped built Atlas with. I know they trust you and I am sure you're fond of them so I'll make sure to hurt you too".
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon bit her lower lip in hesitation. She looked down at Mama Juju, who looked back and blinked. The silence between then was almost deafening. She felt like the fate of the world rested on one decision she was about to make. "Fine then.... Here!" She tossed the book up in the air in Alexi's general direction then zipped over to Shumino. With a mysterious blinding white flash from her eyes, the tendril wrapped around Shumino turned into nothing but sand and fell to the ground. She moved quickly and swept him up onto her broom and took off--- silently thankful he did not turn into sand as well.
"Seems she doesn't trust your word for her friend's life, Alexi," Mama Juju stated with a smirk as wind started to pick up around them.
Meanwhile, Rhiannon fled with Shumino as fast as she could, keeping his large body tightly to hers so he wouldn't fall off. "I suggest you don't ask questions right now," she murmured quietly to him. "We don't have a lot of time, and I have to concentrate." Her eyes flashed a white light again as the two of them disappeared and reappeared farther away in a blink of an eye over the sea. Rhiannon was calm in her expression, but her heart was beating out of her chest because she knew it was only going to be a short window of opportunity to escape before Alexi found out...
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 3:04 am

Alexi watched it all unfold. The book she tossed in the air he looked at then let it hit the ground. "A fake huh. Well that's one rude girl you raised there hag". He looked at Mama Juju and let a out a sigh. "good thing too, I don't care about lives. I only interest in bringing back some of the Ancients so we may reclaim this stagnent place". He motioned and the golems created seals at their feet and then teleported out of sight. "I have some business to attend to. I suppose that awkward fox spirit has the book if she doesn't. And I will have to tech her a lesson about manners. You... You just annoy me". He closed his eyes and grabbed on of his teeth from the back of his mouth, ripping it out. He dropped it on the ground and soon bone started to grow out, Soon it made a skeleton, then nerves started to run down whiles muscles formed around it. By the time it was standing skin had formed. It opened its eyes and before them stood another one of Alexi. "It may have only a fraction of my power but it should be enough for now". He smiled and spit out some blood, He stepped back a bit and then generated a rune for teleportations effortlessly.
"I'll go see what are two little favorites are doing. Meanwhile my Golems will follow suit for the book, shouldnt take them too long. As for my double here, you have fun. If you can kill him then I guess the next question is who will you follow. No time to save em all but the golems will move to your other people after they get me what I want. Ta ta!" He disappeared from sight and his double satrted to conjure his own tendrils to fight Mama Juju, He started making the ground shake causing more instability with his powers, even at a fraction it was still immense. Meanwhile the sky over SHumino and Rhiannon began to dark and the ocean started to become violent as the power was fast approaching, The same for Syrn as the golems where approaching.
Shumino was slumped over, his arm was dangling and his leg remained motionless. Blood was still dripping from him quite a bit as his wounds where getting the better of him. His necklace was shining a light blue hue as it swayed in the wind, holding back the demon energy as best it could. in a soft almost whisper like voice he finally spoke "Rhi...rhian...."
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mama Juju merely cocked an eyebrow at the new Alexi. Seriously, it was bad enough she had to deal with one ugly man, but now she had to deal with his twin spawn?! She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes, popping her delicate knuckles in preparation for battle. Neither her nor Syrn were privy to Rhiannon's split decision plan. She had to admit it wasn't too bad, though it could have used some work on the execution. "So I suppose I shall have to play with you for now. No matter... I'm sure both Rhiannon and Shumino can handle themselves," she said with a sneaky smirk. Despite Shumino's injuries, Mama Juju had an idea of what Rhiannon was at least capable of... if she just allowed herself to unleash the power though... It was coursing through her blood after all. "Your earth shaking doesn't frighten me, especially when you're nothing but a cheap copy." Mama Juju suddenly made a wild foreign cry at the sky, and more skeletal hands hands from the earth and some even came from the sky working together to gather the tendrils and rip them apart in their lethal grasp. Her armies of the dead were gone now, having been sent back home in the underworld. Save for her skeletal hands, Mama Juju stood alone ready to fight with her staff in hand. Ready to rip the essence of life out of the cheap copy with her own bare hands.... Not wasting any time, the woman immediately went in for an attack with such ferocious power the earth crumbled beneath her bare feet.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon continued to fly as fast as she could with Shumino sitting in front of her between her small but strong arms. It was a struggle to keep in balanced on the broom stick but she managed somehow even when she made them gain distance with moment of traveling almost faster than ligth itself. She could see the clouds were getting dark and felt an ominous energy approaching fast, causing the ocean to become disturbed in its wake. She heard Shumino whispered her name somehow--- probably carried through the wind. "Hold on, Shumino! We have to keep going just for right now! I know it hurts, but please just hold on," she said desperately as she took one hand off the broom and wrapped it about the waist of her friend to help him balance more. Her hand was pressed firmly against his abdomen to help slow the bleeding if it was even possible at this point. The little, curious witch knew Alexi was fast on their tail and probably a little beyond pissed. But Rhiannon knew she had to keep running... She had to at least try, so her friend could survive and see there was some good in the world despite all the bad. And she was determined to make that happen. And in the back of her mind, she was also praying Syrn was making a quick getaway while in the spirit world with the book. It needed to be as far away from Alexi as possible, and thankfully Syrn's powers increased when he was home.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 3:05 am

The Alexi copy smirked "A copy...I am his flesh and bone, I am more of a twin" He launched at Mama Juju causing the earthe to rupture. Tendrils ripped out and swirled the skeletal hands and squeezed. He pulled a blade out of no where and struck her staff. He smiled and started gathering his enrgy into his body "even if you win, it will all be too late"
Meanwhile the ocean currents started ripping around and a teleportation circle appeared in front of Rhiannon and Shumino. He had a smirk across his face. His pwer made a whirlpool form under him and thunder crashed loud around them, sky black as knight. "ooooooh.. how nieve you children are. Running from little ol me. Know I have to make more pain for you. Your fox friend will now have to suffer". His eyes gleamed blue as he spoke. Suddenly giant bone wings erupted from his back and the he started making smaller whirlpools come out of the ocean make small hurricanes and the danced around him. He laughed and focused on them again "So now you really have a dilemma. I want my book and girl, I will take it and all you love or care for again. If your gonna run you should have made sure they where better protected, my golems should be there,,, my power is theirs so im sure he wont last long".
In front of syrn 3 glowing circles appeared and the golems rose from the ground and brought their swords up to attack. Two more appeared behind him and followed the same motion. Their eyes glowed and the started emiiting energy and the sky started rumbling overhead of them "Bo0OOoKK~~" They howled in a empty sound from inside the armor"
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 3:05 am

"Ohhhhh, even better... Means I can tear out your heart and feast upon your liver," Mama Juju said with a vicious smirk as her own power gathered more, and she pressed harder against his blade with her staff. Then suddenly from her side, she pulled out a curse dagger and swung at him, then shoved him back with a magical push of force that felt like an invisible steel wall smacking him in the face.

Rhiannon stopped short in her and Shumino's flight when a teleportation circle and Alexi appeared right in front of them. She looked at him with wide eyes and tightened her grip a little around Shumino, firmly pressed his back to her chest in a protective and balancing way. Shaking her fear off, Rhiannon finally mustered the courage to glare Alexi dead in the eye and said, "Well, I want ice cream, but we can't all have what we want...." Her golden eyes started to glow white once again as her power began to build up as she did all she could to be brave for Shumino and her family and friends. Rhiannon smirked at him. "And you won't ever know the secrets that I know from the tome... Not now... Not ever Alexi. I only read it for mere moments and know far more than you." She laughed... A laugh that didn't seem to even sound like her for a split second. Meanwhile, gradually, ancient glowing white markings started to appear and pulse on her skin like living tattoos. Her power continued to build and slowly boil over. "Bring it on, ugly old man," she hissed calmly as she stood up on her broom.
"My my my..." Syrn looked at his predicament. He smirked and tucked the book safely away in his cloak. "Good thing my people don't take too kindly to invaders from the outside," he said before letting out a high pitched whistle. Then suddenly he found himself with some wonderful friends: a bear spirit, a raccoon spirit, a dog spirit, a wolf spirit, and a cat spirit. "Lets fight these guys, team fabuuuuulllouuusss!!" He tossed glitter into the air to signal the start of the fight and all the spirits unleashed their fury on the golems.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 3:06 am

"ha" he doged the dagger and got hit with the force and pushed back, he seemed unfazed. The eart rose and he swung his arm across, causing the ground to rise and launch forward like a wave at the old lady. More tendrils then cam spirilng over and past her then rose and swirled, heading back towards her from behind. "This body isnt as feeble as you think"
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Thu May 28, 2015 1:25 am

Alexi looked at Rhiannon with a little curiosity "Oh, ancient magic. I don't think you wish to go down that road. Now normally id go ahead and make you into nothing. However with our almost dead guest here I think I will let you know". Runes started to show through his clothes. His eyes grew a more bright blue, almost shining. "Ancients powers may have been passed through your lineage, but on par with a original is nothing short of laughable. That is why we where condemned.. eradicated from this land. However I survived. I can bring back the others. I can, will if need be, show it. I am asking for that book, not your life, nor his. The actions you have wanted to take has caused this". He eminated some of the power growing and gravity started to shift around them. He started increasing it enough to bring the group towards the ocean as he stayed where he was. "what I have learned from tomes has only allowed me to enhance my abilities back to fruition. The copy I made isn't just a copy. It is me... granted at this time weaker and will take a long time to come to my power but right now it is stronger than you would think. Even better is his death is my strength. Whatever power, which is quite a but that is not used will return to me. So will his knowledge. Lastly those golems... well your spirit friend doesn't stand a chance. They are made from other beings, composed and mashed together. Armor made from different imbuments that have made itself almost living, My blood to empower them further, bring life. Best thing is no soul, no soul means the spirit realm hold no power, also means spirit magic or necromancy hold power to them. Best thing... is I taught them just that. Mama Juju gave me some good knowledge when she killed a clone all those years ago. Spirits don't do well with that". He laughed and flexed his bone wings "I knew who you where, I fought Atlas before with a clone and killed a few. I knew where he would go, I knew what to expect. I planned accordingly. I didn't lie when I said I would harm everyone around you... Rhiannon. Syrn won't do well. This won't end like the town, like the orphanage. It will end worse" Had the water take on a almost worm like movement. He started electric crackle around him.

Only one of the golems stepped forward and started chanting. His sword started having runes appear and fill in on his sword. It slammed the blade down and the runes spread outward in a 200 meter radius. The made a circular seal, breaking the bond between realms. The made the area it's own temporary pocket realm. ANother golem walked and put it's back to the other and swung the word so that faced the sky and chanted also. Slowly crystals formed around the two golems, encasing them. One golem launched at the other spirit creatures, it's blade dragging and ripping the ground apart as it did. The other two started approaching Syrn, one had a fire spell grow in it's hand the other started casting a wind spell thinning the air, gashing the ground in random spots

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:32 pm

Mama Juju smirked at the Alexi twin and laughed. She then jumped, dodging the tendrils from behind, getting whacked in the shoulder by one... Though it paid the price as she cut it off and flew at Alexi, swinging at him with his own tendril before throwing it and attempting to cut off a piece of his hair. "Neither is mine," she muttered as she continued to make her attack as she dodged his own.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:31 am

he dodged the few attacks and let the knife impale his hand and the closed it around hers. The tendrils rose and pointed down at them. He smirked "What was the plan there? To go ahead and mad dash at me, damaging your body for a chance at a lock of my hair?" The blood coming out from his hand started to take a action of it's own. Instead dripping or pouring out it climbed onto her hand, seeming alive itself. "Guessing you where.. hoping that if you could get some of my hair, you could make a voodoo doll, somehow control my body, spirit and that would be that." His eyes flickered blue and the ground seemed like it was swirling, moving abnormally. "Such a easy to read manuever but all you did was play into my strengths. I learned you magic, you trickery and black magic after we fought. I know how you operate. I have lived for so long before we where casted, slept for so long after condemned and reborn with a second chance. You think that would just be thrown away? I saw the merge, I have learned and survived. That book will help my next step. The empire I have built behind closed doors, the experiments, the creations and abominations that resulted are the beginning. That book will usher in knowledge from and old world so forgotten and held secret that lives are being thrown away". He tightened his grip harder and the ground under them started to spike facing them as it circled. "Either I hold you up long enough for a few things to happen. One, That spirit thing that has my book will be killed. Rip him apart, kill his spirit, break him or just plain rip the very limbs that hold it and leave him. Those golems where built, beings sewn together with magic and techniques so long forgotten. Souls wheren't needed but a conscious that I found out how to give. He doesn't stand a chance since they can and will rip him from the spirit world or his heart from this one. Not to mention... there where only 5 that followed him, out of the 8 I brought". he laughed with amusement. "Now 2 is that I Kill the girl and Shumino then him myself. May take a little longer but holding you off that long shouldn't be hard. Now the third option would be best for me. Shumino could finally give in to his Demonic nature, which may I add, is only a matter of time from what I am feeling. He will do the job for me, He will go berserk and kill whatever he can until he runs out of energy, again I just catch up to the fox and I get it. Now the 4th option is they just give it to me and that's that. Granted ill kill you all eventually but I only want that book for today". The tendrils pulled back and arched to get ready to strike, allin a circle. "Now you are also stuck. The ground will strike up soon, and the tendrils will strike from above. You held here by me.. and don't try using my blood against me either, it too has a mind of it's own if you go ahead and look at it.

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:12 pm

Rhiannon stared back at Alexi's threatening gaze. He sounded so self-assured that everything was going to end up his way despite his current sources of frustration. She merely smirked at him though with a wicked gleam in her bright eyes. "Well, you may be a direct ancient... and my powers may only be through lineage... or so we reasonably know because unfortunately I don't know my origin quite like you do... But you were cast aside and hunted like the abomination you are. You are a mistake on this planet, and she knew it. But I survived and was allowed to live... Curious isn't it... Makes one wonder if I was the one she wished for all along..." She chuckled lightly as suddenly her body, hair, and all turned an ethereal shade white as Rhiannon reached up into her hair and pulled a small single pearl encrusted cross...

The cross bore some great significance to the life of the young witch. It was given to her from the Blessed Mother as a means of controlling her vast power--- very similar to the necklace around Shumino's neck. When she was a small child her powers were dangerous and uncontrollable. And fearing for others and Rhiannon, the Blessed Mother tied the small cross into the child's hair and made her promise at an older age to never use all her magical powers... She knew Rhiannon had ancient magic in her blood but to what extent she wasn't sure, but she feared she was a halfling due to her vast power and talents. And halflings were known for being good not only at ancient and classic spells but also blood magic... and particularly blood melding, which is what she feared of the most and potentially could kill both the host and melder along with a host of other ramifications that could be catastrophic.

Rhiannon started to unlock the gates of ancient power she had only remembered opening before the Blessed Mother of at the nunnery tied the cross deep into her long locks of hair. The Blessed Mother made her promise should would never unlock those gates, and she was aware of the deep problems she could cause by doing this. Unlike Shumino who became almost wild like an animal, Rhiannon was somewhat in control and conscious of her surrounding. But the power that coursed through her body was barely contained by a thread of sheer willpower and a pinch of hope.

Great big opal wings sprouted from her back as her power grew more. "I won't let you take my family from me, Alexi... Nor will your filthy hands ever touch the cover of that tome," she said as she stared at him with her white eyes. Threaten her family was a death sentence in Rhiannon's book, and she was not about to stand for Alexi's threats. Carefully, she leaned sank down behind Shumino and placed the cross in his pocket for safe keeping. "I'm sorry, my friend... But we need to kick this guy's butt, and this is the only way I can see how," she murmured close to his ear and started to sink into his body until she was completely gone and melted into him... Her blood coursing through his.

Shumino! Shumino! If you can hear me, use my power to knock this guy on his ass! I'll do what I can to help you control your power, so you don't lose yourself. I'll be right here with you! Geezus! It's like a sauna in here! She said in Shumino's head, trying to be kind and give him some humor despite their desperate situation... that was life threatening for the both of them and the family.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Mama Juju merely smirked at Alexi's clone. "You thinks you is so clever don'tcha, child? Have it all figured out even though it's been almost 100 years..." She asked with an arch of her brow as she suddenly took a strong grip of her arm and ripped it away at the joint. Blood red straw fell freely from the arm as it hung limply from Alexi's impaled hand, and Mama Juju fell to the ground landing on a spike, poofing into a bunch of bloody straw.

Mama Juju then suddenly reappeared throwing poisoned knives in a straight line at Alexi's back. While another Mama Juju appeared as well, and she then started spiral cutting at the tendrils with lethal machetes made of bone and straw. And another summoned more dead that charged towards Alexi. While another Mama Juju came from above with snake like ropes coming for Alexi's throat as they wrapped around him in a tizzy. And another 3 Mama Jujus threw more cursed knives at Alexi's body.

And all the while, Syrn was warding off the Ogre's the best he could with his companions. They were violating spirit world law which pissed the spirits off, so a small army of them were attacking at the Ogre's with all their strength.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Shumino sat there... bleeding from his wounds, still so battered and ragged. He felt Rhiannon's energy come into his body but the voice... the voice sounded so, so far away. When she was in there the darkness that was just overwhelming. Shumino, while trying to keep himself alive, was also trying to keep the darkness from overtaking everything, his body, his soul... his mind. It spoke to Rhiannon "Kekeke HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA. WhaaT a TrEAt. SoMeThinG tO HeLP!?" to the intruder it reached and lashed out at the power. Rather than using it, it was tearing away at it. It was as if his mind, and body where 2 seperate battlegrounds. While one may have been beat the other still raged to fight. "Rhiannon" Shuminos voiced echoed from somehwere. "You have to get out. You are not safe here, it's here." A small piece of memory of the forest shot out when they first met, him slowly changing and losing all control. "You have to go... no... we have to go. I... I have an idea, I know... I know you won't like it. But I can't let my family hurt others like this, I can't let you... or your friends die like this for me."

Shuminos body trembled, his breathing picked up a little, shallow as ever but noticible. "I have to give you credit Shumino, you are as resilient as ever. Still not dead after your limbs shattered, organs pierced and chest almsot crushed. I can only imagine the pain every single breathe must feel like the world tearing you apart" Said Alexi floating with his wings, ready to strike with the water he raised from the thrashing sea. Shumino slowly moved the arm that wasnt shattered, grabbing the cross that Rhiannon put into his pocket. He winced in pain, thinking he would pass out atleast 3 times as he did it. He slwoly borrowed energy from Rhiannon as to not make the other thing ravaging not go faster, or more painful. Flashes of Syrn came into his head, thoughts of running and travel too. He had no control over what he was sharing, but it meant one thing. He was using his remaining enrgy and some of hers for one thing... to teleport.

Meanwhile the golems started throwing the creatures off of them as if nothing. It was if they where walking tanks filled with magical energy. The two golems satrted throwing their energy at Syrn. They knew they could harm the book, that could only be done by certain people. However since it wouldnt be damaged, the holder was free game. The one with wind magic started to throw gusts at Syrn that would cut the ground up as they flew. The one wielding fire started throwing his spells where Syrn might dodge. They where trying to close in for the kill

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:45 pm

Alexi's copy cackled and let himself almost melt into the ground. The ground shook and rumbled and rather than any just undead he started to make more ancient creatures come from the depths. They wheren't just and fallen soldiers but some where even from the time of the original merging of the world. He climbed from the ground a little distance away bones made an armor over him and wings similar to his original came out of his back. "Old woman, you taught me great tricks. So I decided to one up you. Some tomes research and a little bit of luck and I learned how to bring back creatures long before your time. better the age, better the power" he said with a grin. He wasn't used to letting his power out but it was intoxicating... and he still had so much more to use

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:35 pm

Deep within the darkness of Shumino, Rhiannon could feel his pain as if it were her own. It took the very breath out of her... Her breath shallow and sharp just like his own. She could feel his blood coursing through her veins and hers through his. The sensation was remarkable yet quite alarming. Hearing a voice cackle in the darkness, Rhiannon looked around for it. She knew it was the darkness of the devil in him wanting to come out. She then felt a sharp pain as it ripped at her. Fuck you! She yelled at it before, unlocking another gate and pouring more light into the darkness. She heard Shumino say that he had an idea and felt some of her power being used. Shumino! Wait!! I can still help!! Please!! She pleaded as she felt him ready to teleport. She could see his heart, feeling its pulsations from the core. If she could only get to it, Rhiannon could keep the beast in check and protect his heart, so he could keep control. Please, don't give up on me! She cried as she inched closer to his heart as more light poured forth from her power. Just give me a moment, and I can use my blood coursing through your veins to heal you with no side effects like you normally get! She ignored the other thing tearing more viciously and painfully at her power as she inched closer to his heart. Images of her adoptive family, Atlas, and Syrn popped into her head as well as the forest where they met... His thoughts were her thoughts... She was secretly thankful somewhere in the back of her mind that none of them were pervy....
Please... Please just trust me, Shumino... I'm almost there...

Syrn dodged the attacks and laughed all the way. "You guys are close, but what are you going to do about this?!" He asked as he suddenly opened up a portal to a dark never ending abyss--- like a gigantic black hole. He held the book inside it, threatening to drop it. "I have no use for this thing. Maybe I'll just accidentally just... Oops!" He faked a drop into the black hole.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:49 pm

The two golems that where going to Syrn's position appeared behind him. One chanted to null the gate to abyss. the other thrusted it's entire body at Syrn from the blind spot from where it came, away from the portal. They had orders. They had no concept of mercy or "toying" with their prey. They wanted the book and holder dead.

"Save your energy... you may be needing it". Now even the voice was sounding distant here too. His energy was fading. As if a flame ready to just snuff out. "These wounds.....thanks for trying...but... only 1 type will really heal". A small image formed of a paper, him holding the tome they tried to keep away in his hands and this piece going into his.. Rhiannons pocket when the fight broke out. "I am losing here... use that... and if it fails..... use everything you have to run with everyone". The teleportations circle formed below him and started to finish the last part. Where Syrn was a similar circle started to form to Shuminos. Alexi looked and made the two pieces of water arch high "Your perseverance puppet, is annoying me here now. Just die finally". He made the water fly at them as they started to fade.

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:14 am

Hold on, Shumino! I have a plan! Rhiannon snatched at his heart and curled around it protectively. Then with a burst of power their blood began to race as she switched places with him. So instead of her being on the inside, Shumino was inside of her, safe and protected. The sudden switch made her almost want to throw up from the effect, but she kept her composure and glared at Alexi. She made a strong bubble shield around her/Shumino, blocking Alexi's assault before they disappeared. Hold on just a little, I need to get Mama Juju. And arriving at the site of the battle between Mama Juju and Alexi's clone, Rhiannon suddenly appeared, wrapped an arm around Mama Juju who was about to summon Atlas himself, and forced them all to disappear. It wasn't much longer before Syrn also faded away... And all regrouped in an area unknown to all but one of them...
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:26 am

Shumino kept fading, by now his energy was to the point the surrounding environment held. Saying he was a blip on the radar was giving to much credit. little fragments of memories krept out as barely anything remained. "Book........... give........live........home"

Alexi frowned, his double teleported to him. they looked and merged back together and he took a deep breath. Guess they really want to do this the hard way. Alexi landed stretched his wings. he reached into hsi robes and grabbed a vile. Didn't want to use this, wanted to keep it for a more appropriate time time. Especially since getting it was a pain. But if your gonna scry for a being, blood is best... and when I find him this time. I will rip his little deom heart from is rib cage". She satrted summoning energy around him and beagn to look for Shumino's life force, even though it was ready to run out

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:31 am

Rhiannon fell to the ground when they reappeared in the new area. She coughed... a pearlescent blonde came from her mouth. She had never melded for this long... The consequences were surely not going to be good... She could hear Shumino's voice fading in the background. "Shumino!" Her eyes blazed a hot white that was blinding as she separated from him. Shivering and looking sickly pale like she had thrown up everything she had, Rhiannon crawled over and grabbed at a passed out Mama Juju, looking for any natural remedies. Finding something that might work, Rhiannon used her strength to put it all over his wounds. She then took him by the hand, clutching it tightly in her, trying to force what energy she could in him to maintain his life force. "Don't you dare abandon us, Shumino... Don't you leave me... asshole" She said, vice gripping his hand before her eyes turned to their normal gold, crossed, and she passed out.

Syrn looked around at his weak companions. He felt all right as he was familiar with the effects of teleportation. The book was still held tightly in his arms as he tried to get his bearings. Looking around, he got up and removed his shirt draping it over Rhiannon and Shumino to protect their privacy as one might call it. He then started to walk... They were going to need all the help they could get.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:43 am

A slight wheeze came from Shumino. "Sy...rn. He is coming....soon". He needed some time to catch his words. Not even his eyes could open. Blood was escaping fast. "The book..... give Alexi.. it. Your lives.... can be.... be spared.." He swallowed, then tried catching his breath. "when... when... he has it..." Shumino was now hitting the limit. that candle was flickering, just catching the last fume to reignite and flicker. He would stop breathing then start as is someone was falling asleep. "Then he has... it..... take... my... take my necklace..... take Rhiannon...". he stopped, hoping he heard. He clunge to his last breaths hoping to be just long enough

Alexi smirked over the water. He opened his vial and chanted ancient words and poured the blood. It made a circle in mid air as if it hit solid ground. "Now for my prize"

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:51 am

Syrn looked back at Shumino and sighed hopelessly. Shaking his head, he waved his hand and glitter rainbow magic sparkles came forth and fell on Shumino's body. "You bloody lucky that I'm fabulous enough to learn that spell," he said as bandages wrapped around his wounds and a lightweight armor appeared on Shumino's body. "Hate for you to see your mortal enemy completely nude... Or heaven forbid Rhiannon woke up to it..." He knelt down next to Shumino and patted his chest. "I understand," he said as he pried Rhiannon's gripping hand from Shumino's and half smiled. "Just do your best to find us again when you're done. I'd hate to have to come find you. Though... I don't mind playing nurse, I do mind playing funeral parishioner." He wrapped his arms around Rhiannon and picked her limp body that was wrapped carefully in his shirt up. "And be careful when you do your thing... All I know of Rhiannon's ability is I felt her and heard her for a week when she accidentally did it when we were little... despite me being bodily separated from her, so you might still have some of her power and blood lingering in you... I'm not sure how strong the connection is, but it might give you a boost or something else... I'm not really sure. Just try not to get yourself killed---" And when that, Syrn's final words broke off as Alexi made his entrance. "Well, I guess you'll get not just one but two prizes today... I wonder if the odds will continue to be in your favor though, Alexi...." He tossed the book at Alexi's feet and bent down snatching the necklace from Shumino's chest, unknowingly leaving Rhiannon's cross with him. He then went over to Mama Juju and all three began to fade away with what energy Syrn had left to get them home.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephroth503 Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:03 pm

The golems appeared in the area ND one slammed the sword in the ground as before. It's chant was to null all portal and teleportation magics. 2 others joined in to make sure the binding would stay. "well, well, well. I finally get my book, and your right. I will be getting another present. Poor Shumino hear will try and kill everyone and anything here. Can't have you just go and leaving now huh? I want to watch as he rips you all apart". Alexi said as he picked up the book. He dusted it off and put a barrier up around him, ensuring he put most of his energy into it, making it solid as can be.

Shumino layed there... the flame finally out. His chest no longer rose, he was no longer giving out any energy. Suddenly energy pulsed from him, almost like a heart beat. This energy though.. it was darker than dark. Blacker than the emptiness of the abyss. His chest started to rise again, each breath bringing the pulse stronger and stronger. Small tendrils of energy came out of his skin where the bones where shattered, making physical bonds. They puled tight, as if to hold together. The energy started picking up. Where Shumino was giving off nothing, it became increasingly more and more intense.

The little glimmer of of his consciousness sparked. If Syrn was right, it was the last thing he could really do. "Rhiannon... wake up!. You have to wake up! Use the spell... the one I gave you if I try to harm any of you. Please. WAKE UP!". Then the spark was gone. Shuminos body started to move. It put a hand on the ground and started to pick itself up. The tendrils acted like a extra piece of his arm and leg. Allowing them to move and hold them selves like normal.He stood up and teetered a little. Suddenly the energy burst out. it was heavy with bloodlust, malice, hate, anger and overall darkness. It climbed and climbed, this time nothing holding it back, no cross, no limiter on his chest, not even Shumino himself. Wings sprouted from his back. Armor slowly formed on his body, chip by chip as the energy just poured.

"And the devil has made his appearance finally. This is what killed his own family... this is what will kill his new one too. Such is you destiny". Alexi spoke with a grin. Shumino powers started to hit a plateau. Still rising but not at the rate of before. He stood there incases in a dark colored armor, helmet on his head. The armor and helmet, fit on his body perfectly, not bulky one bit. Out of the top front of the helmet where 2 horns. the arched out a little then forward and came to points. He stood there a moment encased in the armor then he arched his back and let out a inhuman roar. It felt as if the air was trembling itself and it could be felt shaking you to the core

Sephroth503

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum