Dr. Spoofypuff's Magical RP Adventures!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503] - Page 2 Empty Re: Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:39 am

Rhiannon hit a few more away with her broom. “Get away, you little fuckers!” She cast a few more stunning spells out to stop them in their pursuit. She needed more distance between her and the night sprites in order to cast an old handy spell that would turn them into magical ash, which would be useful in other incantations and potions. The trouble though with such an old handy spell is that it was an ancient incantation which required the user to use an ancient language and take longer than average time to formulate it correctly with maximum effect. She was still studying on how to make such spells effective on the battlefield as well as when she was acquiring particular items that didn’t necessarily belong to her. As Rhiannon continued to sprint through the dark forest, swatting at everything around her, she saw a large figure up ahead. –Oh, geezus! I woke up another creature!- She thought to herself in a moment of panic. –No, Rhiannon! You’ll have to suck it up! CHARGE!!- Letting out a odd sounding war cry, the turquoise haired witch ran at it with her broom held high like a sword and while her right hand was extended out making a magical shield for defense anticipating an attack from it. “Get out of my way, foul beast!” She yelled as she got closer to the tall figure. Unfortunately it wasn’t until she was two feet from the towering creature that Rhiannon realized it was a man with a very sharp sword. –Oh shit!!- She stopped short skidding, falling, and rolling clumsily onto the ground.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

https://dkkf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503] - Page 2 Empty Re: Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

He watched as she ran toward him, noting the warcry and remained unflinching. He saw he watched her stumble and fall, his eyes then quickly darted towards everything coming their way. "Stay here" He lept over her and once his foot touched the ground he sprang forward head on. He watched as the razor sharp fangs began to open for what they would think is there next meal. The shear number is what was surprising, something made them stir to this degree. He slashed his sword in blazing speed, taking out 1, 2, 3, and before long 15 in the blink of an eye. Things this weak posed no threat, even in numbers this large. He started to weave in between their claws and fangs. One nicks him on the cheek, another across his lower right side. He continued to take them out one after another. They started to form up and soon forgot about the running meal. This one was right there in the middle after all. They started charging, grabbing the ground for their pushes, claws ripping on the bark of the trees as some started to use them. He turned on foot and started for a tree as they closed in. As he got to the tree and ran up it. His speed kept him going up the side until he reached near the top. He pushed off the tree forcing himself into the middle of the open tree line. He looked down at the funnel of creatures waiting for their meal to fall neatly for their ravaging. He outstretched his hand, energy surging into his palm. "heth en'tuhex... Frozen bloom" freezing air filtered in and toward the middle of the oncoming torrent of creatures formed a ice crystal which grew in size. Within a second frozen spikes shot forward and skewered them in mid air. He starts to fall towrads the remaining hungry mouths. "veern... blossom" He closed his fist then re opened it. Suddenly the giant structure shattered exploded. Ice shards shot out and impaled the rest. He landed on his feet, hand touched the ground to brace the rest. Though when he went to stand he fell back to down to his knees. Seems one of his shards didnt fly as predicted, Blood started dropping slowly as he pulled out a shard from his abdomen.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon instinctively ducked down and shielded her head with her scratched up arm when the man leaped over her head to take charge against the large army of night sprites. She watched as he sliced them up as if they were nothing, making her regret not having her own sword with her on this mission. It was back at headquarters getting modified and repaired. Shaking her head, the witch got up from where she landed with her scratched knees shaking a little from the shock of hitting the ground. She continued to watch carefully as the man took down more of the little minions, bringing out his own magic to ward them off. “I probably should help him out,” she muttered under her breath as more night sprites came at him with determination to get their late night meal. Rhiannon took advantage of the time he was giving her to conjure up her ancient handy dandy spell to turn all those little rascals into ash. Her voice went low as she began to chant in a language not common to the ears. She extended her delicate hands out as she concentrated her power to her them. Her voice became lower as she opened her eyes-- that were now glowing like the moon. While they were focused on the power she noted the man was on his knees after his powerful ice spell. Something must have gone wrong with it. Stepping in front of him, Rhiannon continued to hum and chant as another wave of night sprites came at the smell of Shumino’s fresh wound, thinking he was easy pickings, and released her spell. A wall of light burst forth from her extended hands turning those little pests in glittering black ash that fell to the ground and sent the rest that were on their way to retreat back to their little cave palace. Letting out a sigh of relief, Rhiannon lowered her hands and her eyes returned to their normal, silver color. She ran a hand through her hair and fanned herself with the other. “Pesky little bastards,” she muttered to herself before turning back to the injured Shumino. “Thank you for your help. I guess it would be right of me to return the favor,” she said with a flutter of a smile. Rhiannon knelt down beside Shumino and placed a hand on his shoulder, putting a little pressure on it to indicate that he needed to get comfortable a lie down. “Would you mind trusting a stranger who owes you a favor? If not, I’ll leave you be, pretend we never met, and return the favor by chance fate should have other plans.” Meanwhile, back at the camp, Neveri had awoken to the sounds of a fight. Figuring Shumino had everything under control or better yet had died at the hands of whatever decided to go bump in the night, she took the opportunity to fumble through the briefcase and pull out an unimportant notebook from it. Examining it closing, she nodded to herself, knowing it would be perfect in her plans should luck weigh against her ease and comfort and have Shumino survive the struggle. She could feel the energy of a magic special surrounding the camp, but it was weakening… So she decided to play it safe by hiding the notebook in the inside pocket of her peacoat and pretended to still be sound asleep despite the sounds of the forest until she felt the magic around the camp fade permanently and a whiff of death followed.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:40 am

Shumino looked at her hand on his shoulder then back at her. "If you mean trusting you to heal me, I'll be fine in a day with this wound" he said as he put his hand where his ice crystal struck. "Quite a spell you cast though. They weren't much of a threat either way. "he looked back into her eyes, though the emerald color gone from his. They where back to a hunter green, serious. "However you can tell me who you are, what you took and why". His hand tightened on his sword but did not move "You may not be dressed, the hair may not match. However without a single doubt it was you in that office. This day has not been very good to me at all, so I am not looking to toy around here. I had no intention of running into you but it seems fate is one twisted bitch lately. The last question you have and the one that may determine the outcome here. Is who the hell you work for... You where at the assassination target, ready to try something. The case wasn't your goal and what was in side is no damn joke" He grabbed her wrist on the hand touching his should just tight enough to signal he was serious and had no hesitation if he needs to act
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

“Well, if you think you’ll be fine in a day, then there should be no worries,” she said as she pulled a handkerchief from her sweater pocket and slipped it between his hand and abdomen. “At least use this until the bleeding stops,” Rhiannon said with a small smile. She giggled lightly and lightly rubbed the back of her head with slight embarrassment when he complimented her spell. “Well, it was nothing… just takes a little time to warm it up properly, so I can turn them into something useful for my studies later. And they may not seem much of a threat, but their numbers were the problem. There were more on their way just at the mere scent of your blood from that self-inflicted injury.” So far, he seemed like a nice fellow. A little too serious though… Definitely someone Syrn would hit on and annoy to no end. He was definitely Syrn’s type with those green eyes. Rhiannon was about to pull back from him when his hand suddenly took a firm hold of her wrist and his tone became even more serious… if that was even possible. Frowning some, the witch narrowed her eyes at the man. For him to have seen that much, he must have been the sniper across the street working for Alexi. “My name is of no concern of yours nor is my affiliation to whomever… You’re just a mere lap dog for Alexi’s faction…” Then without warning, Rhiannon bit Shumino’s hand hard and jerked her hand away. Then with a woosh her broom expanded again and hit him hard across the face. She then ran off into the forest, grabbing at the first low limb to pull herself up, and climb to the top so she could fly away.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sudden gust of wind expanded in the forest and within a blink of an eye Shumino was in front of her face. It was if the wounds inflicted didn't faze him. The light of the moon shined of his green eyes. He used a part fo the tree to launch himself at her, grabbing her wrists in mid air and using his weight had them crash to the ground. He held her to the ground staring directly into her eyes, almost as if gazing past them. "You WILL answer my questions, or there is going to be another corpse from all of this'. his real energy started to seep from his body The energy was powerful and cut the air surrounding them like razors... The energy itself was dark, darker then blackest of nights. "What do you know Alexi!? Who are you? What are you after?" His grip tightening on her wrists. The tone was serious, but one could fell there was something else, something that was driving him to this. Anger
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:41 am

Rhiannon was almost in the clear when suddenly she found a very angry Shumino staring right at her face. Before she could even gasp, she found herself forcefully slammed on the ground with him holding her down roughly by the wrists. His eyes were staring fiercely into hers, and she scowled back with equal anger unafraid of the air changing around them. Her eyes began to glow white-hot silver as her power focus at her wrist making them molten hot like a fresh sword pulled from the fire. “You seem to be used to getting everything you want by flaunting your power, lacky,” she snarled. “You best think again… It would be a waste of breath and speech to tell you anything, considering you’re merely one of Alexi’s disposable pawns he merely wipes his shit on and throws away.” Rhiannon started to wriggle a little and kicked her legs high up in an attempt to get him where it would hurt the most. “And if you think one corpse is all there is to this… That one mere man was the starting domino to this fucked up game… then you’re the dumbest of all his little pets.” And as she said this her eyes flashed and the tome appeared in one of her hands. “Besides, this thing is completely useless…” And with another flash in her eyes it went back to Shumino. She arched her chest up towards him and sent a forced blast directly at him to force him off her.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shumino's anger flickered for a mere moment. The surge of energy that emptied from his anger also surged into Rhiannon.The energy was not that of a human, but the other part was the slight emotions that came with it. As the energy emptied snippets of emotion poured... Anger, sadness, lonliness, fear... His eyes turned from the emerald color to a red. He could barely even feel the heat from her wrists. The power concentrated and hit the force blast from her but rather than deflect it it pushed it back, increasing the gravity. His voice came through at a level sound "you have no single idea what that tome is, and if you value your life you will drop the damned thing" He increased the energy pressure from his chest, starting to crack the ground around him and Rhiannon. "And if you dare call me his lacky again I will make sure there is not even a trace of your magical energy left on this planet. More energy started to seep out of him and the trees began to splinter, gashes in the ground started to form where the energy leaped off his body. He increased the energy a little bit more, trying to keep in control. "You have no idea who the fuck I am... What I have done, and what I am willing to do if you dont answer me and give me back that tome". his powers started to fluctuate and the emotions rather than dripping started to pour. They now gave images that where obviously Shuminos. A kid standing amongst bodies, dozens of them... crying. Feeling angry, scared at himself. The lonliness as he sat there holding a hand of one of the corpses, asking them not to leave him. The fear of a shadow that blocked out all of the light. And lastly, the emptiness and hatred toward the image of Alexi. Once that last image poured out the symbol on his chest glowed a dark light and his power stabilized. "I don't want to know... I need to know or else I have to do what I must to ensure that Tome does not go to his hands, even if that means killing you here and now".
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon continued to glare up at Shumino, unflinching despite the terrible pressure being put on her body. Vines from the earth crept up and wrapped around her torso to keep her stabilized and from breaking her back should he continue to grow out of control as he kept pushing them deeper into the ground. The pressure and powerful emotions dripping from him was incredible. Something she had never experienced before. While it would normally frighten the average person, Rhiannon had read too many legendary books at a young age of power similar to this to be completely scared. “First off, asshole, it’s back in your shirt pocket,” she grunted through gritted teeth as she waved an empty hand up at him while her wrists got increasingly hotter. “And I do have an idea of what that is… and it is useless without a proper translator, like the one you’re trying to crush now, ass-wipe!” She wriggled under the pressure and tried kicking at him again, glaring into his red eyes. As his emotions began to pour images onto her, Rhiannon saw what he was feeling and the scenes he experienced. Normally, she would have felt sorry for someone to deal with a situation like that… But she was so pissed at Shumino at the moment and even more so when she felt his emotions about Alexi and yet he still worked for the horrible creature of a man! Growling under her breath, Rhiannon grit her teeth and finally said, “Rhiannon Esmee Fairebayne. Atlas Rebellion Group…. NOW GET THE HELL OFF ME!” The witch started kicking again and jerked her arms until at least one broke free… she then followed her instant reaction to rear her fist back and punch Shumino across the face. But instead her hand opened up and her palm made contact with his cheek as she slapped him instead.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:42 am

The slap connected, but he continued staring forward. "The Atlas group..." He remembered that his overseer mentioned the name Rhiannon. His eyes went back to green and the pressure lifted to a point. "Since you have let me in on your info, and especially with what it is... then I will give you some myself. As long as you don't run that is.". He let up the pressure and the cross on his chest lowed blue and all the dark energy went into it. He also let his grip to a mere hold. "My name is Shumino In... Shumino. The power you felt, I will have to tell you that another time. As for this tome, the translations is not a problem. I am more that sure Alexi can himself which is one more reason I can't let him have it. Another person would be me... My last name is Ingrid" ((the Ingrid name is written on many sought after tomes. They are considered some of the most powerful. Although no one knows really who that author is but a very very very select few. They mainly center around some of the darkest of magics, demonic and general dark magic)). His powers where now fully back to check, he was no longer giving off any seriousness or killing intent. "Please don't read into the name. Now... I don't work for Alexi, willingly atleast. There are many things of why. However The Atlas group... I know I am asking a lot here, and i know especially with what just happened you have absolutely no right to trust me. However Rhiannon, if you do, I may be able to help your group in a few ways". He let her hands off her, them showing no injuries from the heat. His wound from the ice shard still bleeding a bit. He started to stand up and got off of Rhiannon and extended his hand to her.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

“Too late,” Rhiannon muttered to herself when Shumino mentioned that she shouldn’t read into his name. She had read all about the name Ingrid in the many books and tomes she discovered and eagerly devoured with her eyeballs when she was a young teen. She looked up at Shumino. Her eyes had ceased glowing once his power crept back where it belonged and the pressure eased off her body. She sat up as he finally got off her and glared up at him. “I’m sure Alexi’s translation skills are subpar compared to an Ingrid’s… Besides, why would he wish to do it on his own and risk a mistake when he has you at his disposal… as well as my Mother Superior unless he or one of his insane minions killed her off already.” The Mother Superior she spoked of was from the mountain convent of the Sisters of Gealach where Rhiannon and Syrn were both raised. It was a famous convent made up of witches and witch doctors known for their vast knowledge, specialty in training and studying ancient witchcraft, and superior translation abilities. It was the home of quite a number of tomes, though they paled in comparison when it came to complexity to the one Shumino had. Rhiannon looked at the hand Shumino held out for her to take. Letting out a little grumble, she brushed it to the side and got up on her own. She brushed her knees and bottom off before looking at the weird and overly serious man again. “Why should I even remotely trust you? Beside the fact you attempted to kill me… But the company you keep could make a person’s stomach churn for weeks,” she said referring to Neveri, whom she caught a glimpse of when she went to the meeting earlier that day. Letting out a sigh, Rhiannon looked for any signs on bruising. Her wrists were bruised from his severe grip, and it still hurt a little to use her lungs fully… She ran her fingers through her long wavey hair and pulled out a couple of twigs before shaking the rest out like a dog. “And if you work for Alexi but don’t at the same time that makes you sound like a gun-for-hire… And I never trust guns-for-hire. They bring nothing but bad luck, lies, treachery, and other ill things.”
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shumino let his hand down. He picked up his sword that layed in the ground and sheathed it. He let out a sigh and approached Rhiannon. He shifted into his pockey and pulled out two small greenish white crystals. "first things first, take these. They are healing crystal. They won't work on me, not much healing magic does." He moved his hand to gesture her to take them. "I know you must not trust me now... but the past day has me needing to make sure I look into who I can trust. Speaking of that person with me, I don't trust her. I wanting to put my trust in you, especially if you work for Atlas. So what I will do is I will give you some info, to hopefully show you I am not against you. Alexi can translate, maybe not as good as me but enough that this could mean disaster. I am a gun-for-hire but... that has some very extreme reasons. I don't like the guy and especially after this". He said as he motioned toward the tome. "The man I killed was actually running the Hexis corporation. They where looking into magical being infusion, mainly dark magic and not willingly. That is one of the reasons I agreed to this. Had no idea this shit would be happening. Though, I need to know if you could be my ally, and trust me. If you do I can give you info on Alexi, some of his dealings. Atleast what I know. I'll say this, I have a plan... dangerous but that's the only option I am seeing at this point"
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:43 am

Taking the two small crystals, the witch carefully placed them in her sweater pocket. “I… I’ll keep it in mind. I’m fine for right now,” she said softly. She didn’t fully trust him. She recognized the crystals he gave her, of course, but it wasn’t time to take them in her mind… not until she found out what Shumino wanted. “I’m familiar with the Hexis Corporation and that man well enough… Why do you think I arrived there when I did? That corporation is where terror exists when science and magic are forced to meet. Their experiments make your companion look like the norm. And speaking of your companion, you’re wise not to trust her. Rumor has it she made a man tear himself apart layer by layer of his own skin…” “Actually, that rumor is quite true… In fact, it was a preferred method for many of your sister witches, Rhiannon,” a creepy child-like voice said almost too casually as the owner of the voice approached the duo. Neveri looked up at Shumino and smirked. “Wise one you are… not to trust me… Hehehehe!” Her sparkly purple eyes that coursed with corrupted fairy blood and magic behind it. “I think, maybe I should let your friend here taste one of these rumors, Shumino-kun,” she said. And with a flash of her one purple eye at Rhiannon, she sunk herself deep into the witch’s mind before she could protect herself. Rhiannon let out a scream, looking around wildly. She was seeing things that weren’t there, and her arms shook in fear. “Get away from me!!” she yelled and starting blasting at thing coming towards her, which so happened to be in Shumino’s direction. “Shall I play with her more, Shumino-kun?! Maybe I can make her bash her own head in!! EEEHEHEHEHEEHE!!” The little girl said in a crazed voice as she pulled a long, broad sword from under her cloak. She then suddenly started swing at Shumino while Rhiannon continued to send powerful blasts at him. All bets were off from her previous plan now that the witch was there. She couldn’t let them escape with the tome. And now that she knew he did not trust her, Neveri knew she had really nothing to lose by stringing him along.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

'How... dare you!!" Shumino bursted his power outward. He no longer was trying to hide his energy. The mark on his chest glowed with energy. The flow of power coming from him, since no longer hidden at all was without a doubt demonic. His eyes went from the emerald green color to a red hue again. Shumino's rage was in control. First this mission, the tome, His hatred for Alexi, the fact he may have found an ally, this situation... it made his temper burn. "I... will slaughter you..." He spoke this as he looked directly at Neveri. He burst his power outbound. With this he also sent out his instictive pressure, the same that would change the air, showing off his killing intent or to make sure one knows he is serious in hopes to break the spell on Rhiannon's mind. Hoping it would be the more pressing thing to the mind. He shifted one hand and used small amount of energy to make a barrier towards the blasts. His other sword had already unsheathed his sword and was ready to block the incoming broadsword. "You have no idea what you have just done!" His energy was not evening out, it simply grew, The wind itself tried to flee from his position. The trees that splintered before now cracked and flew outwards too. His mark started growing bright, his muscles flexed. He fought letting out his demonic energy all day... and it hungered
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prepared for his firey flare up, Neveri tightened her grip on Rhiannon’s mind, so his attack couldn’t break through. It was an old trick that many before him had tried and failed and saw the demise of their friends before them. “EHEHEHEHEHEHEE!!” The creepy Halfling swung her sword again at Shumino after he blocked it. “Maybe having her bash her own head is too good for her, Shumino-kun!! Better yet, I’ll have her tear her own limbs off!” With a snap of her free fingers, the images Rhiannon saw changed, and her wild eyes focused on her arm. The witch started scratching and wiping at her wrist with her nails as if she could see and feel something on her. Neveri merely laughed as the witch’s screams and incoherent speech became music to her ears. She looked at Shumino with vicious, crazed eyes and a wide excited smile came to her face. “I know what I have done quite well indeed, Shumino-kun! I’ve pissed you off to the point your demon can handle it anymore! O! How I wish I could have been there to personally have a hand in the demise of those you loved to see you in full form!!” She cackled wickedly and slashed at him again, dodging his attacks and moving gracefully despite the energy pressure he was exuding out. Suddenly, a giant set of black bat wings burst forth from her back, shredding her pink peacoat apart. “It was fun toying with you as long as I did, Shumino! I’ll come back and play with you again another time as I am sure others will as well!” She giggled and dived at him swinging her sword again! “Oh, and Alexi knows everything, so I don’t recommend going back to him unless your head has sprung free from its shoulders.” She snapped her fingers another time, really causing Rhiannon to scream and dig at her arm more. “Good luck with your new ally!!” She said cheerily before zooming off with Mr. Jenkins in hand as well…. Leaving everything very anti-climatically.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:44 am

Shumino sprouted giant demon wings from his back and his body poised to take flight after her... until he heard the scream. For some reason it echoed in shuminos ears. He looked over at her and saw her clawing at her self. He had already hurt her and now she did it to herself. He used his wings to give a giant burst of sped towards her. He quickly seperated her arms from clawing at one another. Rather than hold her back or force her around, he embraced her. He held her close and wrapped his arms and wings around them. At this point his power just kept rising, the symbol on his chest was weak, failing a limiting his energy. His arms wrapped her and his hand rested on her. He might be losing control but he had to try one thing. He pushed his memories into her head, Memories he dares let anyone see. He figured if his powers grew it could maybe overpower anything else going through her head -- The images sent blurry at first but could be made clearer. He was standing with a man and a woman. He was possibly the age of 4 but already he differed from everyone. His intelligence was already almost adult level but childlike urges where still there. He seemed content, happy. They where talking but none of it audible. Their faces couldn't been seen but one thing could, warming smiles that comforted him. -- Shumino was losing control of what was being sent from his mind, his powers started ravaging the landscape. he just held her close so that she would be shielded. His powers even arced back at him. It caused large cuts when one would strike. He knew trying to cause these memories to move into her was making his energy target them. He just kept taking each hit, his wings protecting her back. -- The next wave of memories flooded out. Something attacking the town, people crying and screaming. Running everywhere in a panic. The woman was protecting him, she embraced him like he did Rhiannon at this moment. He saw blood coming from her head, the man was not too far and was hurt badly, but yelling at them. Something came closer, the screaming from people started become audible and the weeping of the woman... the nothing but rage and blackness -- His energy was going crazy, as if hungry for him it continued to lash him. Blood started to run down his back, his wings stayed but they also where getting ripped up. His wound from earlier which was starting to heal had reopened and was bleeding more than earlier from the movements and exertion on his body. "please... snap out.. of it... come back". He choked out as his energy upped another notch. It was now like a raging storm where they where at, trees where being destroyed around them and except for right where they where standing the ground was getting ripped apart. --The last memory flooded out... it took place somewhere between the last two. He was laying on a hill, maybe 7 or 8 at this time. The sun was setting and the woman and man where sitting on his sides. The woman took out a necklace. The same one he wears now. She handed it to him and he looked at it. clear as day she said ""Here, this was something your mother... your real mother left you. She said to give it to you when you where ready. Your Fath... we decided you are ready"" she said as her eyes got teary. He dove past her arms and embraced her ""you guys are my parents. Nothing can take that away, I won't let it"" the dad moved over and took them both in his arms as the sun continued to set--
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blood came down from Rhiannon’s arms as she scratched at herself, wondering what the little scarabs kept coming and digging into her skin… at least that is what she saw. The charm that connected her back to headquarters was broken from her panicked scratching. She was completely out of sync with her surroundings and Shumino’s sudden embrace until powerful and incredibly blurry images flooded her mind. She screamed for awhile still in his arms and thrashed about until the images gradually became clearer and overwhelmed, eventually cancelling out, whatever spell Neveri had casted on her. Shumino’s broken voice entered her ears as she began to see his last memory. She looked up, bumping noses with him because his face was so close to her. Rhiannon saw the pain in his face and felt herself worry for him even though she still could not claim to 100% trust him. Cautiously, she wrapped her injured arms around him, returning the embrace. She moved her face away from his, closed her eyes, and began to chant in a dual tone voice. Her dual tone voice was rare and only came out when she was tapping into ancient magic. Rhiannon used her chant to conjure up a shield (as powerful as she could make it in her state) around Shumino’s back and around him to help block his power from injuring him more. Plus, it was something that would at least stay with him should she pass out… which she could already feel herself becoming weak in the knees, considering the vice-grip she had on the back of his shirt just to keep herself up. The blood coming from her wrist and arms were making his shirt sticky, making her feel sorry for not being prepared for Neveri’s sudden attack… His other injuries that he was taking on made her feel even more sorry.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

His power started to rage uncontrollably and flooded out even more. He was completely out of control. He felt her her arms and heard her spell even though his mind was becoming numb... fading into the same darkness pouring out. He heard the chant but it sounded so far away. His body was slowly shifting. Shards of energy started forming black manacing armor one small piece at a time around his hand, elbows, legs and face. "I... didn't. Can't control... won't.. can't happen... again. Sorry" The cross on his chest started shining bright with radiant blue light. His grit his teeth as his energy suddenly stabalized. It came at a stand still, all the energy that emptied out from him shot back but went into his necklace. His wings dissolved into the air and the armor that was forming started to chip and break, slowly dissolving also. He opened his eyes showing the emerald green eyes once again. He spoke with what energy his body had left, the wounds on his back and the one he inflicted by accident on himself where covering him in his blood, dripping on the ground. He was teetering, he had spent so much of his energy keeping back his demonic power, fighting the creatures, using it to try and see who this woman was and then the fiasco that just unfolded. He was drained and the blood loss had him past his limits. "Ancient magic, wasn't expecting that talent" His breathing was shallow and he could hear ringing in his ears, vision starting to fade. "Take those crystals. Run and hide, tell your group to watch out... just... be.. careful" His vision went black as he blacked out. He was dropping to his knees and his arms that he had been trying to gold on to her as well as he could fell. The last thing he could manage to do was give a slight smirk as remembered that last memory... then darkness
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:47 am

Rhiannon fell to her knees when Shumino passed out cold and landed flat on the ground with a dull thud. Still shaking from her own nightmare she just experienced that felt too real and the blood loss from her injuries, she finally felt it was wise to take those crystals that were in her pocket. Hands shaking, she just barely managed to take them out and bring them to her mouth. She knew it was going to take a little time for them to take full effect, and she wasn’t going to have the strength to fly both her and Shumino safely out of the forest without risking them crashing…. He was a little heavy after all. She needed to call Syrn and get some help out of here. So, with whatever energy she had left and was gaining from the crystal, Rhiannon drew a telecommunication window symbol on the ground. Muttering a few slurred words under her breath, she waved her hand over the symbol, turning the area into a window into Syrn’s room. It was a spell that was used for emergencies only to communicate with HQ and became useful many times when Altas members were on solo missions such as this one. “Syrn,” she whispered. A loud snore was her only reply. “SYRN!” She yelled, startling her best friend awake. “I need a rescue out here. Me and a man. He’s unconscious and severely injured, and I’m not doing too hot myself… Get out here as soon as possible. I’ll try to guard us in the mean time……... Oh… And when you address his wound, store all personal items on him close to him and do not remove his necklace. Something is up with that thing.” And with that the window disappeared back into earth. “Okay… Now to make a barrier…” Cracking her hurt knuckles, Rhiannon dual voice started to come forth as she casted a barrier around her and Shumino that only allowed friends to pass through. It was an old hunting spell magical folks used way back when one had to hunt for their meals for the seasons for several days. It still was completely perfect (as in it could still be deceived by a friend faking good will), but it did what it needed to do. When she was done, Rhiannon let out a tired sigh and stared up at the dark branches of the forest that blocked out the night sky. She fully intended on staying awake, but it was long until her mind justified a little nap wouldn’t hurt too much.
Two Days Later… Rhiannon had fully recovered from her injuries and was busy attending to her basic duties around the headquarters. She was researching hard in the library about Pandora’s box, ancient tomes, and the Ingrid family. The deeper she researched though the more missing pieces she found. It was getting quite frustrating really. In addition, she had to report and answer any questions about Alexi’s possible plans, which she only had very vague ideas about. Syrn was fully in charge of ensuring Shumino’s full recovery, which he was most certainly delighted to do when he first saw Shumino’s face and body. It was like love at first sight for the fierce and sassy fox spirit. He even took it upon himself to dress in full nurses uniform. Not the basic scrubs kind we see in regular hospitals, but the Halloween kind… extra short too.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:48 am

Shumino's mind swirled. Horrors struck at him. It was like he was in a prison. He watched events from the past happen over and over. He tried running, it felt like decades. He couldnt escape the images that damned him. Finally he was cornered. In what used to be his home he turned back as a hulking mass came towards him. It felt like it was suffocating him slowly, it was consuming and the screaming that hit his ears and just before it engulfed him he woke and yelled, waking himself in a sweat. He cringed for a moment as he realised his body was sore and his head throbbing. His eyes started adjusting to the light and he tried looking around the room. "where... where the hell am I?" His memories suddenly came back sharp and painful of what happened. He immediately panic and his hand shot to his chest. His necklace was there, Thank goodness it was still there.
After a few minutes of looking around assessing where he was at he noticed his belongings. He sat up and held his head, he noticed he was thirty and hungry. His body felt like crap and he could sense his energy still hasn't come back, using it may even hurt. He checked his body and noticed his bandages. He started undoing his bandages near his abdomen from the ice shard. He noticed it looked more like a scar now, he touched it and winced. "still tender, atleast my healing worked too". He slowly got up and noticed his body being weak. Shumino grabbed his belongings but noticed his shirt... torn to shreds and stained completely with his blood... and... Rhiannon! He quickly panicked with thoughts but his head only hurt more. He isn't dead, in fact seems to be taken care of. Clearly he isn't in Alexi's hand. He retraced last moment before he blacked out. This must be Atlas then, he might be safe then. He grabbed his belongongs and threw his shirt in the trash, figuring they hopefully have one around. He looked at the mark before going to open the door, it was faded pretty good...
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:49 am

“Like I was telling you, Syrn, you can’t just mix this all willy nilly, or it ain’t gonna absorb right on him,” Rhiannon said as she tucked the book she was reading under her arm and snatching the small bowl from her fox spirit friend. Syrn merely stuck his pierced tongue at his childhood friend as his long fluffy white tail swished and poked her in the butt. Tugging down his nurses outfit more over his nylon-clad legs, Syrn watched as Rhiannon stuck her finger into the healing mixture and felt its texture between her thumb and forefinger. He cringed when she brought the little bit of substance to the tip of her tongue and tasted it. “Needs to be whipped more, but it tastes potent enough for the state of his wound,” Rhiannon muttered, shoving her book into Syrn’s free hands and began to vigorously whip the mixture until it had a smooth creamy texture. The two continued chit chatting as they walked down the hallway--- Rhiannon wanting to return to her studies, and Syrn wanting to return to his stud-muffin--, and when they turned the corner Syrn was quick to grab the mixture from his friend and shoved the book hard into her hands. “What the---“ Rhiannon looked at Syrn in surprise before her eyes followed where he was scampering off too--- a very topless and walking Shumino. “Heeeeeelllloooooooo!!” Syrn sang as he came up to his stud-muffin, thoroughly excited to rub him down. “My name is Syrn, and I am your nurse!!” He giggled excitedly like a unicorn finding a candy feast! Meanwhile, Rhiannon hung back and gave Shumino a small nod before she walked away with book in hand. She figured Syrn had things more than handled. Besides, she could feel heat creeping up into her cheeks from seeing Shumino shirtless. She wasn’t really used to that having been raised in a convent with a male friend that was girlier than she was… he also had nicer legs too. So, opening her book up again, Rhiannon immersed herself in its contents and quickened her pace to the library. “Sooooooo…. How are you feeling?” Syrn asked Shumino coyly with a flirty smirk.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

"clearly I might still be in my nightmare" he said as he saw the atrocity approaching him. " need a shirt if you have one, mine was ruined". He saw Rhiannon turn and try to rush away, "hey!, wait!" he said until his head throbbed, forgetting his head was splitting. He held his head wincing in pain. He saw the ointment in hands of the oddly dressed man "thanks but I am healing just fine" he showed his injury to his abdomen to prove it. He then pushed past him and went towards Rhiannon with haste and when he caught up and put his hand on her shoulder "listen... I wanted to say sorry for getting you into danger. If I wouldn't have put so much effort into trying to get info from you, you would have been able to escape. I said I would tell you what I know." he took a sigh as his body was still aching and so was his head "...and thank you, you could have left me to me there, but you brought me to here, wherever that is. Although maybe not the nest of decisions".
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Syrn frowned a little at Shumino’s comment about still being in a nightmare, but the fox spirit was more stubborn than one might think. He was bound and determined to make Shumino his. The determination grew even more though when he watched Shumino run off to Rhiannon… Hearing Shumino’s voice shout for her to wait, Rhiannon quickened her steps in an attempt to get away, but a firm hand caught her shoulder and stopped her escape. She ducked her head deeper into her book as she turned around to listen to what he had to saw. He certainly sounded much more nice and calm than a few days ago. He was even polite. But his shirt?! Where the hell was his shirt?! She could feel heat creeping faster into her cheeks, forcing her to keep her head down and book up. She swore she would kill Syrn for not giving Shumino new clothes. She suspected the fox spirit was more than eager to undress then redress him. “Ooooooooh, Shumino-kun! I found a shirt for yoooooooouuu!!” Syrn’s voice suddenly sounded followed by the quick clicking of his high heels. He still had the mixture in hand, but he also had a t-shirt in hand too. Seemingly it was an innocent v-neck t-shirt, but only Syrn knew how deep that V of that t-shirt neck was… and it was very very deep. “Here you go!” The fox spirit said with a smile as he handed the shirt to Shumino. He then turned his gaze on his best friend and grinned knowing exactly why she was hiding so hard in her book. “Rhiannon, I thought you were going to do some research before we went supply shopping for the base! You best hop to it. You know how cranky Cook gets when we’re late with his supplies!” He beamed as Rhiannon eyed him from over the rim of her book, clearly irritated with his glowiness while she was wallowing in embarrassing misery. The clearly shorter and curvier witch looked between the two very tall--- and one certainly very model-looking, whom she knew had a fake bust that made her own look sooooo small in comparison---, and frowned. She noticed though Shumino still seemed to be in pain, so she finally snapped her book shut and snatched the mixture from Syrn’s hand. Then rising up a little on her toes, she reached up and put some on the side of Shumino’s forehead and temples despite the intense blush on her face. She then hesitated for a mere moment before quickly taking some more and putting it on his shoulders, inside of his elbows, the healing wound on his abdomen, and the center of his chest. Her face felt like flames as she did this. Then suddenly she took his hand and shoved the bowl in it. “P…p…put this on to help with the pain,” she stuttered then before anyone could stop her she turned a heel and ran down the hallway towards the library. She didn’t even process what all Shumino said to her… It all sounded like muffled noise due to his lack of shirt! Syrn snorted a little at the whole situation and glanced at Shumino with a sly golden eye. “She gets a little too mission oriented for her own good. But I’m sure that’s her way to say you’re welcome,” he said with a slight smile. “I’m Syrn by the way. Rhiannon’s best friend and brother slash fashion guru slash nurse slash model… Her and I go way back.” He grinned and held out the shirt for Shumino to take.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:50 am

Shumino took the shirt from Syrn. He noticed it wasn't quite to his... taste. He released a quick but very low energy surge into the fabric, something not even noticeable. He proceeded to put the shirt on, looking almost like his old one. "Thanks, it's a perfect fit".He pulled the cross from underneath the shirt and let it dangle in front. "you already got my name. I owe your friend... for being an idiot but also for possibly saving quite a few lives. Though I don't think I quite understand what just happened there". He said the last part with a slight puzzled look on his face. H looked towards the healing mixture. "Would also like to say thanks for that mixture, seems to numb the pain as my body is regenerating itself. He then set everything he had down but took out the book he took and something else from his pack. "I am going to go to the library myself. I said I would enlighten her to some knowledge for my idiocy. Can't go back on my word". He started walking off. He kept walking clearly lost in this unknown place until he smelled something familiar, the smell of glue, old leather and mildew stricken pages. He opened the door and entered the room looking at all the books as the door closed behind him. He towards her and moved forward. "Not sure what happened back there, but I wanted to show you I am a man of my word" He put the book on the table and moved it towards her". He then looked at his hand. Something with a soft glow was in it. He put it on the table along with the book. "This is for the hospitality you have shown me. You seemed to be into knowledge, and I can only guess you made that healing ointment. Plus don;t think I forgot about the spell you casted at the night creatures. This is the soul of a lesser fire elemental. Will fetch a very nice price if you wish to sell it, or you can use it for whatever"
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:50 am

Rhiannon's nose was deep in her book while her left hand seemed to move on its own, filling the blank pages of her notebook with notes. She turned another page when Shumino walked up to her table and started to talk to her. Her eyes glanced at the lead librarian, who was shooting them both an irritated look for the talking, and nodded her head. Letting out a sigh, Rhiannon looked up at Shumino. She looked completely normal now that he had a proper shirt on. "Sorry... I just had a lot on the brain and a lot of research I needed to get too," she lied, hoping he wouldn't pry further into why she was blushing and stuttering. But he did seem a little dense on such things, so she was probably safe. When he placed the book down on the table and slid it her way, Rhiannon picked up carefully and gave him a surprised look. Then he gave her the little soul.. she really didn't know much of what to say, but then again she did become a chatter box when she was over-humbled. "Well, um... thank you... It was really nothing. I mean, I just treat most people who help me the way I hope to be treated myself. Besides, it seemed like your wounds were going to take longer than two days to heal... I helped Syrn, your nurse, make the medicine to help your body heal quicker and with less pain than I'm sure you're used too. I'll make you some more ointment tonight after my supply run later, so you'll have it on-hand for your travels and for the next few days as your body continues healing." She looked at the little soul in her hand and put it in the breast pocket of her loose-fitting white man's button-up for safe keeping. She smiled slightly at the thought of sweet plans for the little soul--- imaging the cutest little firey puffball for a pet. Rhiannon squealed a little on the inside. "Our leader said you're welcome to stay here as long as you like by the way. It's probably safer here for you that it is outside on your own, considering Alexi will be hunting for you and not to mention that crazed bitch you were originally with... Which rumor has it she made it back safely to her little cult group..." Her hand instinctively went to her wrist where her communicator charm used to be. Unfortunately the crystal couldn't heal all the damage she did to herself, so she had a few scars still remaining on her sun-kissed skin, especially in her left wrist where the charm could no longer exist.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum