Dr. Spoofypuff's Magical RP Adventures!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503] - Page 3 Empty Re: Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:51 am

Shumino pulled a chair over "I won't be able to stay here long, I am sure that your superiors won't want me to either after I tell you what I am going to". He paused and his eyes took a somber look. "You can't keep the book I am afraid but I will allow you to copy as much as you can until my wounds heal. As for who I am, I said my name is Shumino Ingrid... I am half demon and what you saw was a bit of my power. As for the last name of Ingrid, it comes from my father. I can be sure there are a bit of books here written with that name". He sighed and closed his eyes, this wasn't something he was used to doing, hell she has seen more of his mind then he lets anyone really. It felt nice that he had someone he felt he could possibly a trust, someone as close to what could be called a friend. However the danger she was put in and could be in, he knew he had to. He opened his eyes and they more a bit serious. "Even though that book predates the calamity, it was indeed written directly by Gaxiel Ingrid... His title given by the different factions, and especially this world would be The Devil. He is... was the leader of Hell... and he also... is my father". His hand clenched as he even hated to say it himself "I am one of his three sons but the only half breed, impure in their eyes but the first born". He stood up and turned his back to the table. "I was sent hear when I was a baby though, raised by a normal family at the request of my mother". He put his hand on the necklace around his neck. "This necklace is somehow able to subdue my demon side if it is out of control but it's as if it decides when... and the one day I didn;t want to wear this piece of shit..." He clenched his fist till his knuckles turned pure white, a drop of blood escaping "This damn cursed blood... My home was attacked by 5 demons... they kill 7 people, injured my mother as she protected me... hurt my father as he tried to fight them... and me... I am worse than them. I...I... lost control." his head bowed down as some tears formed. "I lost control... I... Killed them... Killed everyone, including my own mother and father. I was the demon that destroyed Gelvia... not them. I slaughtered 83 people... with my hands...me". He clenched his fist harder "And as I sat there praying that someone, anything would bring them back... for days... Alexi came. He knew what I was, what I did. He put the mark on my chest... to make sure I could control the power atleast. I was his tool because I fear myself. He gave me control, but... he wants that book. I can't let that happen. It holds truths of this world, the calamity and some of the worst things you could think of from Hell. This book and me puts all of you in danger... so when I am healed, I will be gone from here"
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

https://dkkf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503] - Page 3 Empty Re: Legends of Another Word [Original RP Story by Sephiroth503]

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:51 am

Rhiannon's light wolf-like eyes watched Shumino as he explained to what the book was about and who exactly he was. So, the Devil's own son was sitting across the table from her. Most religious folks would find it rather frightening, but thankfully the convent she was raised in wasn't necessarily of a religious sort but a magical sort. He explained his connection to Alexi, which made more sense now though it was still a bit mysterious... Letting out a sigh when he was finished, Rhiannon ran her fingers through her thick wavy hair. "Well... that was a heavy few minutes... Umm... Well, don't count my superiors out yet. We try to serve the greater good, and if that book puts us all in danger then I think that they'd be willing to help you more than you think. I mean, despite being the Devil's own son... which is still a little hard to swallow, but then again that must mean your human parents did an excellent job raising you... I don't think you can do this on your own... I doubt the parents that loved you and raised you would want that for you either, you know. I mean, that's what I assume what parents would want for their child," she said with a kind smile. "Besides, why would you leave little ol' me hanging out in the breeze when I crack open this book open..." She slid the book closer to herself and smirked him. "I mean, Alexi has an idea of who I am already after, well, my run-in with him many years ago... Though, I've finished puberty since then... So could be in about as much danger as you, and I can't self-heal like you." She leaned over to the bag she had left in her chair earlier before Syrn had called about the ointment and pulled out a pair of thick hot pink rimmed glasses. She put them on and grinned at Shumino. Despite all he said, she kept it casual and didn't put too much uncomfortable emphasis on everything he said. He did seem aggitated from recalling such memories, and she didn't want him feel further pain from her questioning him. "You know I've read every book in this library... and my home's library as well which was 4 times as big," she stated casually before opening the book and began to read it... rather quickly, mind you, while making her own notes. "So would you like to go with me on a supply run in the next few minutes? Figure it might give you a little air and help you get your bearings."
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:52 am

He let out a sigh. "yeah... might as well, air might do me good" He unclenched his hand. "there is a lot you won't find in these books though, that's what Alexi is looking for. The problem is I am the one putting you all in risk. Not only my powers but that book is something I am sure Alexi wont stop at nothing to get. I plan to take it as far away from here as possible as well as myself so I don't cause another... incident" He walked toward the door. "I should be healed in a day or two" He then opened the door. He didn't want to cause these people pain after them helping him, most people when fidning that demon blood courses his veins they turn their back on him. The fact he had just remembered what he did, his heart ached. He would rather put his life on the line then have to have another accident happen again
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alexi sat in a room, a crystal on the table. The candles lit the room with a dim light. The light flickered of his blue eyes, shining like cerulean gems... filled with unquestionable power. His silver hair fell past his shoulders, a smirk across his face as he leaned on his fist. From the crystal on the table voices filled the room. "Yes well, if the reports are true from what we heard. This could cause a few problems..." Sad one voice. "I DON'T CARE! These plans have been in place for way too long. Why don't we just kill that damned half demon mutt. Just a damn slave was all the shit heap was. If it was..." He spoke but was cut off by a third "yes but if it was your call we would have nothing. He may have just been a slave or pawn but he has done us good for quite a long time. The fact is we know where he and that book is. We could cause a lot of havoc easy and get what we need". Alexi let his smirk widen. He took his head off of his hand and spoke "Such simple fools, The reason you all get to talk is because I still allow you to speak. The simple thing is, I have left you 3 to do so much, yet I find myself with so few example" he left out a chuckle and stood up. "So do to your lack of competence, I will personally take care of it, you failures may be next". He picked up the crystal and crushed it in his hand. He walked across the room and let the smirk filled his face again. "I guess I will have to pay my little pawn Shumino a visit... If only he knew what he could have been used for so much more. Maybe a little more if I play my cards right". He walked out the door and snapped his fingers. 8 large humanoid creatures dressed completely in ornate armor stepped forward. They slammed massive blades effortlessly into the ground cracking it. "Okay my golems, we are visiting our old friend. Orders are to stay back until I say. After that... you can kill as many people as you want. I will be needing corpses and everything for some more projects".
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Air always seems to help. Gets the claustrophobia out of the lungs, you know," Rhiannon quipped with a bright smile. She quickly started placing her things into her bag, including the tome. Placing it on her back, she looked no more than a mere school girl leaving the library after a long day of studying. It was probably the height that emphasized this image, but nonetheless she did look rather young for her age... The small witch followed after Shumino as he started to leave the library and looked up at him with a quizzical expression. "I don't understand why you still insist on doing on this on your own... I don't think it's wise by any stretch of the imagination. What if Alexi gets the best of you, you die, and he gets his hands on the book just as he wanted? What then?" She let out a sigh and ran her hand frustratedly though her thick mess of hair. "I mean no matter which way you look at it, Shumino, people are going to die. People die whether or not you're directly involved. It's something beyond your control... Sure, I can understand you don't want to be the cause of their deaths directly, but indirectly you could be involved if you continue this lone wolf, manly man, don't-need-your-help routine." She frowned at him and looked at him seriously with her light eyes. "We have love and sacrifice in this world for a reason... to remind us that life is worth fighting for... That not the exact phrasing of our motto here at Atlas Group, but it's the essence of it. That's what I and the rest of the group are committed too. So, you should really let us help." And with that said, Rhiannon's small feet quickened their pace as they got closer to the door.
There was an inconspicuous security pin-pad next to the door. Rhiannon quickly typed in a 4-digit code and opened the heavy, old enchanted door revealing the sunlight and the smell of delicious sea air. As they stepped out, it was revealed that Altas Group's HQ was more that what met the eye. On the outside, it looked like a mere sea cottage with a door slightly rotted from damp, salty air. "I hope you don't mind a sea town. They have a really good marketplace from all the imported goods they get and the seafood is to die for," she said with a quick smile.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:53 am

He followed and squinted as the sun hit his eyes. "You may not understand... When you have taken lives without your will being there, its worse than death. Me staying here could cause that same trouble to happen again. I know me being dead solves nothing but if it saves some lives... maybe it would be absolve some of my sins... Though I don't think I can absolve them all". He started walking out and took a deep breath. He slowly let it out and stared out at the sea "Though he will look for me and for that book. Alexi is something, I am not sure what his powers in but it's something that i'd rather not I have loved, I lost, My sacrifice will be me if need be, as long as this world can somehow survive". He turned and put his hands on Rhiannons arms and looked at her into her eyes. His shining like emeralds "If I stay here I put you directly in his path. All of your friends will be put in the same danger. He would kill you all and whatever happens from there I am sure none of us want to know. I don't want that to happen. I will fight to protect it, to protect you and others that continue to try and fight".
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:54 am

"I'll admit I don't understand that... And I won't try to either since I have not been there myself... I feel like it gives a false sense of sympathy and empathy," Rhiannon said as she pulled a small elastic tie out of her backpack and pulled her long hair up into a messy ponytail. After that, she pulled out a small bottle of sunscreen and patted a little on her cheeks and nose. She frowned a little when he spoke of Alexi and his mysterious powers. She knew all too well that Alexi was something else... She knew that first hand... It felt like yesterday when Syrn's and her home was burnt to the ground only leaving a handful of book, rubble, and memories behind. The mere thought of it made her want to punch something really really hard, but she kept her cool and saved face for Shumino's sake. He had his own concerns that weighed heavy on his conscious and heart, and she didn't want to potentially add to them with her own. His sins did indeed run deep, but she somehow wished he saw what she saw....... but maybe another time she would reveal that to him since he wasn't really listening to her much as it was.
Being snapped from her thoughts when Shumino grabbed hold of her arms, she stared back into his gemstone eyes and blinked. He was so intense all the time was something she noted to herself. He needed to lighten himself up a little. Despite his words, Rhiannon cracked a smile and reached up, poking him in between the eyes. Then just after she did that, her finger drifted down and pressed gently on his lips. "There's one thing you constantly fail to realize is you are a friend. So when you're in danger, that means that one of my friends is in danger. Besides, Alexi may kill us all anyways... But at least we can all die in the end knowing we did our best to stop him. So like it or not, besides trying to apprehend the Pandora's Boxes from out of his reach, you are now our mission," she said. "You... [taps her finger once on his lips]... can't [tap]... and [tap]... won't [tap]... do [tap]... this [tap]... on [ tap]... your [tap]... own [tap]!" She giggled slightly and then suddenly in a flash of movement had hold of his wrist. "Communikosious Tepelatum!" And in a flash as quick as lightning, a charm was placed on the inside of his wrist. "I don't really take no for an answer... nor does my leader," she added quickly with a grin before letting out a laugh and started to run away. Simultaneously just as she was making a run for it, a familiar fabulous voice sounded inside Shumino's ear.... "Well, helllllllooooooo, handsome!!" The communication charm had been activated and Syrn was on it like white on rice to test it out. Meanwhile, Rhiannon can barely breath because she is laughing and running so hard down the street.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:54 am

He watched her as she ran away laughing. "Syrn was it... is she always this optimistic?" He started walking taking in the smell, the scenery as he continued. It's been so long, so long before he has had the time to take in his surroundings. Since he was 10 it's almost been like a fog, Going on so many missions. Quite a bit of those where to kill, but a lot of others too. Though when he had to they where someone trying to do things to harm others and this world. He has been doing so much yet.. so little. "I'm a.. friend.." The words sound so foreign, it's not as if I have ever trusted anyone, haven't shown anyone the pain that stays within him. He hasn't dared tell anyone what he has done, or who he is yet... she didn't even bat an eye at the knowledge. It made him feel uneasy, nothing like this has ever happened, sure he has protecting someone but never has he actually wanted to ensure their life the way he did now
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:55 am

Syrn smirked a little at Shumino's question. He was pretty positive that handsome beefcake was pretty confused by Rhiannon, as most men were. "Um... About 98% of the time. I think, there was only 2 times I saw her truly pessimistic... Once being we were forced to leave our home... And the other time... well, I'll let her tell you that when she's ready. How she finds trust in you--- I'm not exactly sure. Maybe she finds you dashing like I do... I mean, you can cast quite a spell with those emerald eyes of yours, lady killer." He giggled coyly. "Anyways, I'm going to send you the list of supplies we need through the communicator since hers is still on the fritz. You should see it on the inside of your wrist where Rhiannon placed the charm. Just like a touch screen computer, you'll be able to scroll up and down on the list just fyi." Syrn sent the information straight to Shumino's wrist. It appeared almost instantly like an email or text. "It's pretty standard stuff. And there's wiggle room for you to get anything you might like be it candy or a new shirt. But... I would suggest you catch up with her. Rhi Rhi gets pretty distracted on supply runs... She's like a 12 year old child on fairy dust."
After escaping a good distance away from Shumino, Rhiannon found herself in the middle of the bustling sea town crowd. She smiled happily and made her first purchase since it was tradition... well, at least for her it was.... It was a simple purchase for sure--- simply a snoball in a cup drench in pina colada syrup. She got a second one for Shumino, so he could munch on it when he finally decided to catch up. So, while she waited, she took in the sights and smells of the sea town--- particularly gazing at all the girly girl goods Syrn would oogle at while she had to be more serious and get the real stuff they needed, leaving her little time to simply peruse.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:55 am

"Ladykiller? Admittedly you take some risks trusting me, I won't lie to you. I won't pry into her life like that either Syrn. I only told her mine since I owed her quite a bit. I will see what I can do about these supplies on this... screen thing" He poked and prodded the screen thingy. It beeped and booped and at one time even said GPS activated in some weird voice. He kept walking till he saw her perusing the items at the vendors. She seemed so innocent. He couldn't get the grasp of her. First she was apprehensive, angry and yet he felt so bad... so guilty for what he did he protected her. She trusted him... possibly saved him, took care of him. Yet she also ran and turned red acting all strange, now the opposite. She was being so happy, calm and now looking into everything in such a innocent way.. it actually relieved him He walked up behind her and watched her a few moments. "sorry it took me a bit, I hope that I didn't hold you up". He sighed and composed himself rather quickly "I apologize.. I don't really try to communicate much, with anyone. You must understand that I know quite a bit more... and I know what could happen, things that I would never wish. However, I will go ahead and stick around here longer. so that I can ensure my debt is payed for everything you all have done".
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:56 am

• Rhiannon was consumed in the curiosities of the open air market when Shumino came up behind her. She jumped a little when he suddenly spoke, nudging back into him a little and making a small blush of surprise appear on her cheeks. To recover quickly, she brought the cool snowball to her lips and took a small bite of it. "Umm, oh! Oh! No! You're fine! I was just looking around at all the treasures they have for sale," she said as she turned and smiled up towards him. "Here... I got you this!" She held up the snowball she bought for him and giggled. "I hope you don't mind pina colada flavor. I figured it would taste the best since we're so close to the ocean." And her smile grew when he said he would be staying longer. "Well, I'm glad you'll be staying longer. Hopefully, it'll give you some time to feel a little more at ease with us and give me more time with the book too.... Anyways.... Did Syrn send you the list? If we get this done quickly, they'll deliver and then we'll have some time to play!!"
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

He grabbed the frozen treat. "not sure I ever had anything like this to be honest. and yeah, He sent me the list on this thingy". He showed his wrist. He thought for a moment. "I will be staying only till I feel my debt is payed back. Plus I have somethings I would like to find out myself". He took a bite and coughed "what the... never tasted something like this, stronger then the stuff at the taverns". He looked over the items being sold at the stalls still. He saw the different jewelry and items. Guess he has been a little distant from civilization for awhile. He knew what he needed to blend and go on missions but now he no longer had to think about that, no hidden hand guiding him
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon giggled at Shumino's reaction when he took a bite of his treat. "It is a little stronger. These guys don't water anything down like the bartenders do." She took another small bite of her own treat and smiled as they walked along. "And i understand about how long you want to stay... but just enjoy your time here while you can. Life is so brief after all... at least for most folks. Wonderful days like this though [she twirls around on her toes with her hands in the air] should always be treasured." Smiling up at the peculiar man walking next to her, Rhiannon took a small bite of his treat and laughed once again. She then took hold of his wrist, pulling him closer, so she could read the list of items they needed. "Hmmm... lets get the food stuff first, so dinner will be made on time tonight for sure. Of course, we don't have to eat with the rest of the crew if you don't want too... They tend to get a little rowdy." And with that being said, Rhiannon lead the way towards the seaside food market to get all their grub hauled to HQ. And of course, the bright young witch knew everyone and got lots of free samples of food for her and Shumino to try. And when they were done there, she lead them to the weapons and magic shop, giving Shumino extra time to get what he needed. Meanwhile, she spied the pet shop across the street that was famous amongst magic folk in the area to get their familiars... She wondered if they had one for her yet....
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:58 am

Shumino tagged along as the picked up the different items. People where so nice and welcoming to her. He knew how to fake charm and all to get close to a target or make deals but this was all so sincere. He felt sad, knowing that all these years there was so much in front of him. For 14 years he has lived in this fog and now that he was out of it... it was if he knew nothing of the era they lived. -Life is short- It rang through his head. Had he thrown so much away already? He sighed as these realizations vexed him. When they gpt to the weapon store he started to look around. So many different blades. He knew his was beaten up and hadn't had it serviced in awhile. Maybe a new one wasnt a half bad idea. He noticed she was looking towards the pet store. He went to speak but all of a sudden he fealt like something was off, something in his mind knew something bad was about to happen and it made him frantic.
Within a few seconds screams could be heard not to far from their location. They weren't just any screams, they where the type that ran right through you. Then he smelled it... Blood. Soemthing was happening and the animals started to go crazy in the pet shope. Something bad was going on and Shumino reacted instantly. "I need to borrow this" He said as grabbed on of the swords. He hesitated for a quick second to tell rhiannon. "I am going to see whats going on" He quickly said and darted off towards the noise. What could be attacking this town? It seemed so far out of the normal patterns of monster attacks and demon sightings. He weaved throw the confused crowd nimbly, his prior injuries barely even felt like anything anymore. He got to what looked like the edge of the crowd and broke through when he saw it...
Standing there was a giant humanoid creature in ornate armor. It's massive sword was drenched in blood and there lied 6 bodies cut, stabbed and laying in a pool of their own blood. He quickly poised himself to attack till he heard a voice. An immediate shiver ran through his spine and his eyes widened. "oh there is our star of the show, I was hoping to have more fun with my golems first outing. Guess you aren't to happy to see me are you" Said Alexi. He stood amongst the 4 other golems, the 5th moved out of the way to show him and then started to move back. It stood with the others and slammed its blade into the ground. "Now I think you have a grand idea of why I am here today. We know so very well I don't like toi travel, I have much better things I could be doing. SO I will ask you and if you decide not to cooperate like a good little mut I will have to do something rash now won't I?" He said a grin forming on his mouth. "So Shumino, where is my book?"
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Everything happened so fast. One second Shumino and Rhiannon were shopping and having a good time, and the next second Shumino had a sword in his hand and told her he was going to check out what was going on as distant screams sounded down the street. She looked at the shocked shop keeper and blinked. "I'm not sure what is going on," she said, picking up a bow and arrow set as well as two small swords with a cross-back hilt. "I suggest you get your family and run and hide very quickly. I'll return this favor as soon as I can. You have my word," she added quickly after suiting herself up.
Once outside, the crowds were panicked and running in terror, making it difficult for Rhiannon to make her through. So, seeing no other easy route, the witch pulled out her broom and took flight, staying low by the crowds to encourage them to keep running as well as to keep herself from being fully exposed in the sky. When she got nearer and could see 4 very large figures standing with a smaller 5th one, she dodged into one of the alleyways and floated to the rooftop. Crouching to the edge of the building, she pulled out a monocle and spied on who was there. Immediately she saw Shumino there with a look on his face that made her heart plummet for him. The poor guy could never catch a break...
As her monocle drifted from him, she spied on the 5 figures just ahead of him. Almost immediately, her blood boiled in anger and hatred because took a mere breath of a moment for her to recognize Alexi. The other 4 were most certainly massive golems of his diabolical creation. She knew Shumino wouldn't be able to survive a fight on his own against all of that. But before she could go to him, she sent a message to the Atlas Group to change HQ's location and gather together at the seaside town because the people and Shumino needed their help. It wasn't via the standard communicator since hers could never be in proper working order from her wrist injuries from the last fight. And when all was done, Rhiannon stood up and zoomed down to Shumino's side. Her wild hair fell out of its messy, loose ponytail from the force of hitting the ground, but she did not flinch. Her silver eyes (lit with an angry fire than their usual gentle light) looked at Shumino. She was not angry at him but angry for him this time. She gently took hold of his hand, interlacing her fingers with his save for one.... which started writing an ancient shield spell infused with all her silent intentions and will into his palm for extra protection. "I suggest you stop trying to leave me, mmkay?" Despite her eyes, a genuine smile appeared on her rose colored lips as she looked up at him. Her gaze then drifted over to Alexi, and the smile shifted into a mischievous looking smirk. "Fancy seeing your ugly mug here after so many years..." She said casually.
Meanwhile, the Atlas Group gathered up and readied themselves for a fight at HQ. Everyone who was able bodied were armored and given a weapon....save for the nurse and doctor who were in charge of the injured upon return and moving HQ away from the town to keep it safe until the all clear was given. This included some noteables such as: Chef, who was a centaur and very handy with a frying pan; Syrn; 2 elves; a shapeshifting assassin; a couple of fairies; the son of the Altas Group leader; and, of course, Mama Juju, the leader of Atlas Group herself whom knew Alexi very very well from over the many eons she has existed.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shumino's hand was shaking as Rhiannon grabbed it and it startled him. Shumino was clearly not shaken. "Rhiannon... you need to run, get the other and run" He pulled his had away from hers and instead put it in front of her, acting as if to protect. This couldn't be happening. Alexi almost never came out from his hideout, him being out was more trouble than he would think could happen. His hand was not staying steady with his sword, he took a breathe and closed his eyes and slowly exhaled, his body steadying. "I don't have you your book Alexi, even if I did I wouldn't be giving it to you". Shumino started to get ready for a fight even though none of them showed any movement.
Alexi stood there amused by the little sight. "Such a sharp tongue on your little mouth, I could take that right out ya know. And Shumino, tsk tsk. Don't hear back from you in days. I found out you took my book too. Now you want to lie to little ol me. Why must we hurt my feelings so?" He chuckled a little his blue eyes shining with amusement " Now, I see that we have met someone in such a short time and my how she seems to have taken a liking to you. Well see I originally was just going to harm you but now the realm of possibilities. Could kill some people, torture you or carve your little girlfriends flesh. Oh and by the way sweetheart.. Your little spell doesn't scare me". With a grin branches spewed from the ground around them, dancing and waving as if completely alive "see ancient magic is best when you know and understand. You no longer need silly little incantations. Now, Shumino. I grow impatient, so once more before I start to get a little ansy, where is my book?"
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 2:59 am

Rhiannon blinked in surprise when Shumino put his hand in front of her. "But... I," she started until her attention was caught by Alexi. She glared at him intensely as he doubted her skills in ancient magic. She knew and understood it well... it was in her blood after all. She just preferred to preserve her energy as she was taught by Mother Superior. Her right hand clutched Shumino's protective arm as she held her tongue from saying anything further to provoke Alexi... At least until the others arrived... then it was game on. She stood firm where she was at beside Shumino. After all, if she ran now, it would raise even more suspicion on Alexi's end and cause even more trouble for them all.
Thankfully, the others arrived in mere moments after Alexi asked where the book was again... There was a blast of whip-like flames that sliced through the branches like butter, giving the others enough space to walk into the surrounded circle with Shumino and Rhiannon. Leading the group was a short eldery black woman with a cane--- otherwise known as, Mama Juju. She looked up at Alexi, and a disturbing smirk crossed her tattooed lips. She was very exotic looking for her age. Her face was marked with many ancient tribal markings, sharp spiky bones hung through her ear lobes, the top of one of her ears was pointed like a elf's and the other seemed to have been cut at one point, and her hair was long and grey and kept locked together in dreads with many ornaments. The cane she also had with her was also unusual with a couple of human skulls and ritual items hanging from the top of it. "Long time, no see, Alexi. I see you enjoy bothering my children as usual," she said in a heavily accented voice as her form shifted into a taller younger woman with full hips and the same golden eyes. Her dreads were dark brown now, and her simple garb exposed more of her tribal tattoos that covered the smooth skin of her body. "Ah. That's better... Probably a little more recognizable now." She shook out her festive hair and smirked at Alexi once again. "So, what is this book I hear you whining about? Because you won't be having it as I know you're never up to any good." She glanced back at Shumino and nodded her head slightly to him and gave Syrn a quick look to get Rhiannon out of there. The old woman knew many things even before her children told her.
Mama Juju then turned back to Alexi and smirked. "You really should pick on someone more yourself, foolish man. Or did you forget already how I whooped your ass in the last battle," she stated with a wink and flames started forming around her body then rushed forth fixing a dividing line between her and Alexi. She then conjured up more of her powers and summoned a large gang of undead to rise up and begin the assault on the golems as she sent a large blast of fire at Alexi.
Meanwhile, after getting her signal, Syrn moved over to Rhiannon and wrapped his arms around her tiny waste. "Time to go, love," he whispered in her and the two suddenly disappeared out of the circle before she could protest. He couldn't necessarily take her to the spiritual realm for safety with him---- her body wouldn't be able to endure the journey---, but he could at least get her far enough for them to make an escape with the book. And he intended to do just that... Because as soon as they reappeared, Syrn took hold of Rhiannon's hand and forced her to move as quickly as she could.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alexi stood with out moving, not blinking as everything unfolded in front of him. The fire blast hit a barrier and dispersed. "He gave a slight chuckle" Oh I know of you, but I see how naive you are. Beat me? that's quite a humorous statement. If my memory states, one of my lowly clones did. Fraction of my power, able to destroy towns easily but not built to last I am afraid". As he spoke the energy around him got incredibly dens withought him lifting a finger. The vines that got cut started to piece themselves together and where once again whole in moments. "See what you don't know lowly parasite is I am only here for that young blooded half mutt. I wouldn't expect people to harbor the son of Hell.. Then again who would have also thought someone like me come back to the world of existance." His smirk grew "See ancient magic may exist, but true ancients don't... well till the laws of nature broke and this plane of existance came to be. Do you know what it is like to not exist? Then wake up like nothing happened, as if you have deprived of oxygen for a millenia?" He made the earth vibrate with his energy as he spoke.
Shumino's mind was racing so fast he couldnt think, He just stood frozen and the shaking in his hands began again, The air was so dense, he found it troubling to breathe correctly. it was like a haze of things happening around him but once the energy rushed from Alexi he snapped to it. He slowly walked toward Mama Juju's side. He started talking, it coming out like he was trying to catch his breath after a long run. "Get this town evacuted... you all go someplace safe... He wants me... I'll try and slow him down". He shakily pulled his sword up for combat
Alexi looked amused at this action form him. "Oh Shumino, you think you scare me. I mean I thought I was granting you honor by coming out myself. I don't think even one of my golems would have trouble. I mean once I destroy all of this here I will just go ahead and chase thos two that left. I am sure she has the book". He smile and looked at the lady "Atlas was never a threat to me, it's why I let you insects keep going, but now you are inconveniencing me, it's sad how this entire town is gonna end up a part of the sea" He laughed and suddenly cracks from the ground started to emerge and buildings began to fall apart. His energy was ripping the energy apart at his whim, and he... wasn't breaking a sweat to do it
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mama Juju looked at Shumino as he came to her side and merely smiled. Despite the air becoming heavy and the ground shaking around her, she breathed and spoke freely. There was an unusual air of calmness around her as well. Anyone else would have been shaken by the power Alexi was showing off, but she did not seem the least bit bothered. "Are you saying you wish to die, boy? Because I do believe my pupil would be rather upset if you sacrificed yourself without fulfilling the debt you owe her," she said calmly. She then placed a firm hand on his shoulder. "And do not worry about the evacuation..." Her eyes looked towards the rest of the group, who nodded in understanding and started to depart and breaking through the vine barrier. "We have that under control," she finished. "You and I will fight together, my boy..." And with that, Mama Juju's golden eyes darted over towards Alexi. A vicious smirk ran across her lips. "Well, I certainly find it funny that you call us an inconvenience when I was thinking the same thing about you, 'Lexi." And without even batting her eyes, hundreds of undead humans, elves, and gigantic trolls rose from the ground with weapons in hand ready to serve their master. Her smirk broadened as her wrist flicked to the right, and her energy smashed into his as she started to push against his destruction with a reversal of time in order to mend some of the cracks in the earth and the buildings. It was a risky move, but she didn't bat an eye or show any worry. "When you are ready to charge, my boy.... My army will follow your command and assist you." Mama Juju was not one to be messed with. She was a cultured and well versed woman, whose skills were the stuff of legend across the land.... much like she knew Rhiannon and Shumino would be.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 3:00 am

Alexi chuckled as he watched everything unfold "this is why I don't like coming out. Watching the ants crawl and try to survive." He unleashed more power, it started to cause the ground to buckle and simply give way under the armies rising. "See, I was reborn because of what I am, unlike your drones you wish to re animate. I am a true ancient, I was silenced by the god Fafnir because she frowned on her own creations before she made you. I was reborn when she gave her soul to the creation of this world. I WILL revive my siblings and we shall go ahead and remake this world from scratch, just as it was so very long ago" Alexi then raised his hand and the skies turned black, Lightning arched and struck around the battlefield. "I want that book, and I will track that little woman and now that you have caused me time I will make sure I strip her of her flesh while she breathes still, I will make sure I keep her alive as I slowly pull the muscles apart in her agony." The golems raised their arms and suddenly magic circles surrounded them. With a flash they shot fourth incredible fireballs to take out the armies. "Oh and my pets here will help, they are made from some experimentation and while they are not quite complete... they have amazing potential since I have infused some of my blood unto them.. among other things too". He laughed as the storm raged harder over head and the ground giving way more
Shumino stood there, never in his life had he felt this energy, them man so scared of his own could almost feel his own knees knocking together. He heard Mama Juju's words but he watched as everything intensified. Then heard Alexi say what he was... an ancient. These beings where the first created when Fafnir created earth. The where made from her power alone and they ruled the land. Problem was, since they where born from an actual god they fought, with powers that could rip the earth apart, powers that could do unspeakable things. Fafnir took it upon her and killed most of the ancients, and in their stead created humans, and other creatures. Nidhogg created demons and Hell, with that he struck evil and corruption into the world. Tiamut did the opposite. Heaven and purity took it's place and the realm we knew of existed. The 3 dragon gods then slumbered. However if Ancients still existed...
He clenched his sword, he was willing to run, willing to try and go as far away as possible but then he saw one of the golems shoot a blast right at them. He had no control of his body and immediately jumped in front of Mama Juju and the blast exploded across his back. He had just enough time to try and generate a shield but not enough to tke the full hit. Alexi laughed and spoke over the thunderous noises "Oh look at that, the scared little man still has fight. You know Shumino I really wished I could have used your power. My Golems would have been so much better, I mean your so good at killing and I really enjoyed you taking out my trash." He raised a finger towards Shumino. "So let me make this more fun, I can give... and I can take" Suddenly the mark on Shuminos chest glowed brightly through his shirt and started to dissolve. "I release you shumino and I leave you to your powers unshackled. I only kept that there for your trust. I as an ancient and your father knew that spell. So know I want to see your blood boil, I want to see you for you. Show me your inner self!"
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Syrn, I have to go back," Rhiannon said breathlessly as she forced the young fox spirit to stop in his quick tracks with a forceful jerk of the hand attached to the rest of his arm and body. Frowning, her dear friend brushed his hair back and huffed. "I had specific instructions to get you and that thing you have on you away from there... You're not going back now! Nope! Nope! Nope!" "But I have to, Syrn... Besides, here..." Rhiannon handed him the book. "I want you to take that to the other realm for safe keeping for now. I think, it will be safer there... Just stay away from others... Especially your fanciful friends. It'll at least stall Alexi from getting what he wants... Don't come back until Mama Juju or I call you. And if you feel that we've died, then wait for Shumino since he is the proper own..." She took a deep breath, having said all of that so fast. And after hearing out her plan, Syrn understood and figured it would at least be worth a try... "All right... But I'm getting farther out of here before I go over... You do your thing in the mean time. Love you, girl." Then with that the fox took the book and ran off quicker than the wind, making it very far away before he entered the other realm.
Once Syrn was gone, Rhiannon conjured up another book that was an exactly duplicate of the important tome and smirked. She tossed it in the air and placed it in her backpack. "Works every time," she said with a clever gleam in her eye. Then with that, Rhiannon headed back to where all the explosions were coming from.
Meanwhile, more undead continued to come even after leagues of them were getting demolished. Mama Juju conjured up some more nasty ones using her necromancy and voodoo magic. While she wasn't a true ancient, she was a magic user of great skill. No bead of sweat showed as Alexi continue to make waves of destruction, exerting his great power. Her only sign of worry was for Shumino when he blocked Alexi's assault towards them. With a simple wave of her hand, his wounds were healed quicker than what his own body could do. Her golden eyes flickered like fire as her power silently continued to grow within her. And when Shumino's seal disappeared, the eccentric woman took a firm hold of his hand and looked at him sternly because she knew he was about to panic. "Do not run, boy. Do not fear your power as you did in the past... Do not anger. Focus. Focus on those you care about, and they will aid you in this control. I will help you as well. I won't let you get out of control.... Focus, child.... Focus.... Focus your power onto the sword if best or your hands.... Focus on Alexi and those he hurt.... Fight with me..." Her eyes burned like fire and then suddenly she let go and with focused energy she focused her energy on one of the golems and pulled him down into the ground and sent a focused fire beam at him till its body exploded, knocking another over giving the undead the opportunity to swarm it over beating it with all their might. They then tossed a chunk of the golem to her. She smirked and covered its blood over a voodoo doll she had attached to her belt. It was quick connection, but it was enough that she could swing it around and started to manipulating it to attack the other golem. If Shumino showed he was up to it, she was going to leave Alexi all to him...
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alexi smirked again, he showed no sines of panic at all. He weaved his energy into the ground and when it was laced he slammed the ground together causing it to rumble, and buckle. "I think it is time to have a little fun myself then" He looked at the controlled golem and it sopped dead in it's tracks. It turned back to face the people facing Alexi again. "lost one golem permanently.. that's okay, didnt even activate them after all." The runes on the ornate armor glowed and there presence of power could be felt. "The creations can't merely be controlled. After all voodoo controls one body, one mind. Not dozens" He smiled. He raised his hands and the stone and roots came together into tendrils.
Shumino felt his power growing, he was scared.. Alexi there did anger him. However his power must stay controlled, must stay dormant while this town still has people.He turned to face Alexi. He started moving, something had to be done. He could feel Alexi's power coursing. He understood what had to be done.
Alexi cocked his head a little. "Just because others cant do their job I have to do sooo much. So now I am getting a little fed up with how long it's taking." He snapped his fingers and the tendrils whipped out at mama juju in points but topped ead of actual impact. Bigger ones ripped out of the ground and sweeped the undead. The other set went and grabbed Shumino rather than hitting. They lifted him off the ground. They wrapped his joints and his chest. He slammed him into the wall a few times. After that he kept him against the wall. "See here... The thing I have learned of this boys body is... It is resilient. Your necro magic is the only reason he healed... but it still costs him energy. Demons, full or half need a bit extra ti heal. Normal healing wont work.. nope. They have to try to use their own energy and natural remedies." The tendrils on shumino started to tighten, making audible creaking noises. He grit his teeth as the did and he tried to pull himself free but they had such a grasp.
"Now here is the deal. I am done toying around, done watching the weak try and talk sense to the weak. SO.. from here on, my previous little pawn gone rogue will take the cost of your stupidity. Now since you killed one of my golems, and didnt give me my book yet.." The one that wrapped hs left forearm tightened further, making a creaking sound til a loud audible snap could be heard. Shuminos closed his eyes and grit his teeth from yelling. "now because you decided to hide the book and I have to wait.." A thinner one shot out at lightening speed and impaled his forearm around the wrist. "see he can take a beating, he was maed for it. But dont be fooled that I wont torture and kill him. I can make this go any way I want. Now I want the book, or there will be a price to pay". A blunt tendril shot out and slammed into Shumino abdomen knowckthing the air aout of him causing blood to cough up as he gasped for air. "Please?" He said with a grin
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 3:01 am

Mama Juju glared at Alexi's cockiness. He was powerful yes... But his larger ego would be his downfall should be thwarted. And it seemed like his nerves could be worked more easily than he tried to let on. Sure he did not panic, but he was getting frustrated even if it was slightest. His long drawn out monologues betrayed him. Mama Juju frowned when Alexi smacked Shumino hard in the abdomen. "Just because someone is made for a beating doesn't mean he should suffer it," she spat, bringing forth her down tendrils of gigantic skeletal hands from the earth and started to grapple with Alexi's.
Meanwhile, Rhiannon made it back to where she could at least see the battle. from the towns rooftops. With book and broom in hand, she watched the scene in anger. She had to do something... Clutching the book she possessed tighter in her hand, she resolved she would save her friends and the people of the town if she could. Placing a speed spell on her broom, the small witch readied her powers from within and took flight. Soaring over the arena, she yelled down, "HEY, UGLY!!" She hacked back and spat a well aimed wad of spittle hitting dead center of Alexi's forehead. She then suddenly disappeared and reappeared in another area a great distance away, moving faster than a blink of an eye. "Maybe I have something you're looking for, UGGGGLLLYYY!!!!" If anything this distraction would buy Shumino some time to turn the tables.... at least she hoped. She knew he was dangerous, but now wasn't the time to hold back... even though he could just as easily kill her as Alexi could... or at least that's what many assumed... even herself.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 3:01 am

"see, know that was just uncalled for. Now you know who has to suffer" He looked at the flying witch with a smirk. Soon electricity flowed through the tendrils shocking shumino. "And we also have someone not quite getting the message here. Sooo I think it's time to up the ante here". Larger tendril now came forth from the ground and the golems showed some sign of movement. The started to make more of the tendrils burst from the ground and moved them in unison with Alexi's. The slammed hard in the skeletal one Mamma Juju summoned making things a little easier for him. He then shot thin one out at blinding speed. There was a thud of something hitting a wall, and soon blood started flowing down the wall Shumino was on. Alexi had pierced Shumino right into his lower left abdomen. Shumino let out a small yell before he grit his teeth, more blood now coming from his mouth. "Oh ho, Shumino my dear puppet. You still refuse to let your demon energy flow. And thos who are supposedly friends watch you suffer". He chuckled and made the tendril on his right leg start to tighten, making another horrible creaking noise. More tendrils broke out, thin like the one that was piercing Shumino. "All I want is the book, is his life, this torture.. so worth it? If I must I will etch his screams, his pain, his last memories of failed rescue into each.. and every.. one of your hearts. His life, your life are all forfeit. I just felt generous in giving some chances that you all would make good decisions" The tendril started pushing more into Shumino's abdomen as he spoke. "where do you think his breaking point is? I mean he should be screaming. If I don't get my entertainment from reading my book, I'll have to read his pain instead".
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darksideoftheducktape Wed May 27, 2015 3:02 am

"Sometimes the truth hurts, Alexi. Just like your hideous appearance hurts my eyes," Rhiannon growled out through her teeth as she glared at him. She hated seeing how he was hurting her new friend, and her friend refused to fight back for fear of losing control. She hated it. She hated all of it. It was like seeing her adopted family, the nuns, suffer before her eyes again. Seeing it all was making her normally strategic mind lose ideas. "Fine then!! You want some reading time!!! Come and get it!!" Rhiannon shouted, holding the book high up in the air for Alexi and all to see.
Mama Juju looked up to see the book in Rhiannon's possession, and her eyes went wide. What was the foolish girl thinking?!
"You get me and the book for the demon! A 2 for 1 trade--- seems quite fair, eh? Fuuuucck! You don't even have to have me if you don't want too, but then again I am quite cute and small enough for travel!" Rhiannon quipped with a smirk at Alexi as she waved the book in her hand in the air. She knew Shumino was probably never going to understand or forgive her for her actions.... Or even realize the truth behind them, but if it saved the lives of many until they could defeat Alexi for good then it was worth it.
darksideoftheducktape
darksideoftheducktape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum